Rasmussen Riding School -- January 3-5, 2011

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I decided I'm not bringing the Turbo RX/M8. I am bringing my John Deere Spitfire 340 to really show Bret a thing or two about riding the trees

Here's a shot of me from schooled again and again and again and again:)

If that's the case, I'll bring my TX440 and be old schooled.:d

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to see if anyone is leaving from the Edmonton area and when? I have never been to McBride, i am traveling alone and was hoping to be able to follow someone out there if anything for safety.
So if you can post when you are leaving/returning and if i can follow that would be great.

Also Tyler...what days are we in tanning/ridding?

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to see if anyone is leaving from the Edmonton area and when? I have never been to McBride, i am traveling alone and was hoping to be able to follow someone out there if anything for safety.
So if you can post when you are leaving/returning and if i can follow that would be great.

Also Tyler...what days are we in tanning/ridding?

We are leaving on Sunday and riding Monday then the Thursday Friday after. If you are planning on going that early we can show you where to go.

Steve

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks! i am leaving this Thursday to head to sicamous for a week then i was going to come back to the fort/ed to drop my daughter off then head out to McBride i just wanted to know when peeps were leaving, let's keep in touch and i will confirm when i will for sure be coming back to town from sicamous.

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Were leaving the night of the 3rd once Rasmussen arrives at the shop. We will be Riding the 4th and 5th then travelling home on the 6th. Pink your more than welcome to follow us out but im not sure what time were leaving it could be late

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were leaving the night of the 3rd once Rasmussen arrives at the shop. We will be Riding the 4th and 5th then travelling home on the 6th. Pink your more than welcome to follow us out but im not sure what time were leaving it could be late

thanks tyler...i will let you know.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am very jealous. I missed this thread until now. This beats all the freakin supervisor courses I get sent to at work. Watching those videos makes me want to try an M8 (I realize it's all rider, but it still had me thinking.

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

I am very jealous. I missed this thread until now. This beats all the freakin supervisor courses I get sent to at work. Watching those videos makes me want to try an M8 (I realize it's all rider, but it still had me thinking.

lol its not all rider the M's dooo side hill amazing!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are leaving on Sunday and riding Monday then the Thursday Friday after. If you are planning on going that early we can show you where to go.

Steve

Just thinking we should probably look at booking a hotel for the extra days.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you post names of places in the area to stay i just might leave earlier then i would need a place to stay as well...thanks in advance!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Were now only days away from the ride hope all of you are getting excited!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The ASE Crew and Rasmussen just left the shop here in Sherwood Park, they will be late arriving at the Terracana but will be there none the less.

I'll keep everyone up to date the best I can with updates from ASEMotorsportsTyler!

Ride safe everyone, and have fun!

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ASE Crew and Rasmussen just left the shop here in Sherwood Park, they will be late arriving at the Terracana but will be there none the less.

I'll keep everyone up to date the best I can with updates from ASEMotorsportsTyler!

Ride safe everyone, and have fun!

Have fun guys, wish i was there, be safe

Top Bottom