Stolen From Sherwood Park..... 2 Crossfires

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We just had a gentlemen come into the shop very distraught as he had both of his snowmobiles and his trailer stolen from his home in The Estates of Sherwood Park, sometime overnight between January 23 & 24, 2011.

Stolen from him are:

1 2006 Crossfire 700 Orange in Color
1 2007 Crossfire 1000 Orange in Color
and a Silver Aluminum 7x22 foot trailer.

These machines were purchased simply to use with his grandkids. He is very upset, and stressed out.

Please if anyone knows anything phone Tyler G or Tyler S at ASE Motorsports 780-464-7788 or 780-203-6522

Thanks!

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just had a gentlemen come into the shop very distraught as he had both of his snowmobiles and his trailer stolen from his home in The Estates of Sherwood Park, sometime overnight between January 23 & 24, 2011.

Stolen from him are:

1 2006 Crossfire 700 Orange in Color
1 2007 Crossfire 1000 Orange in Color
and a Silver Aluminum 7x22 foot trailer.

These machines were purchased simply to use with his grandkids. He is very upset, and stressed out.

Please if anyone knows anything phone Tyler G or Tyler S at ASE Motorsports 780-464-7788 or 780-203-6522

Thanks!

shouldnt they phone the cops first? jk
just sayin. lol.
kight get vigilante like if they didnt.
hope they find them.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes me question the logic of getting a sled. I want to get one, but I keep seeing these threads all the time... every week there are 3+ sleds stolen. Not good at all.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i dont even want to open these threads anymore

It's even worse when you see those happy grandchildren sitting on the sleds... I empathize for that family and the stress and disappointment and helplessness they must feel.

I will keep my eyes and ears peeled...

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its just not fair that 99% of people can go to work and work hard for these things. And these scum bags come and take your hard earned toys that people buy to chill out after work. I really think if a caught someone doing this you would never see them again.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go check out around tofield a buddy had his quad stollen for edmonton and thats where the cops found it....

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go check out around tofield a buddy had his quad stollen for edmonton and thats where the cops found it....

Great idea!!
Had my trailer stolen from the yard at work awhile ago. Cops found several hundred misc. units in the Tofield area. Wouldn't dought if they started up again. Bstards!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well folks, I can turn this one into a partial good story.

The gentlemen came back to see me today and to thank me and Snowandmud.com, because someone off of this site reported seeing his trailer sitting in the parking lot at DHL on the West Side of Edmonton.

He does not have his sleds back yet, but he does have the trailer back.

Lets keep looking for the sleds!

Top Bottom