• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just starting this thread to judge if there would be enough interest to justify bringing Bret Rasmussen up to Canada to put on a riding clinic in the McBride area.

The per person cost would be around $900 which will include all meals, lodging,the riding clinic and 2 days out there. Your own transportation to the lodging and sled will need to be provided.

Let us know what you think!

Tyler

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I know rasmussen and burandt and the likes often charge $1500.00 or more, to go riding with them down in there home areas......... This price isn't too bad, actually. Jus' sayin'

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well that is way less then the deluxe package he offers for $3000.00 does not include transportation to Utah, sled or gear. so i would say ya im interested!

Last edited:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I suppose I could give him a few pointers ..................... :rolleyes:

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched Schooled Again last night, pretty amazing rider, I would have to look at the dates but I would would love to go to this.

cjay

Reaction score
would definately be interested but how many riders in this class . r we actually gonna get some good 1 on 1 time to refine what he teaches. so the price in cludes what kind of lodging and meals . what about trail passes

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I think I need to worry about a "anyone with more than 1 mountain ride" riding lessons for now....

No longer require the velcro on the seat so I'm moving in the right direction...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I need to worry about a "anyone with more than 1 mountain ride" riding lessons for now....

No longer require the velcro on the seat so I'm moving in the right direction...

DONE

give me $900 and i will show ya around for the weekend,,, hell I will even drink with ya at night,, thats a on on one lesson good value...

we except pay pal wire transfer or dope...

please book early:beer:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just young and more used to absorbing information, but I found that watching them in the videos is very efficient at getting the message across as far as techniques. However, I'd be interested just to witness him ride in person. Price is a tad steep considering there's many people that would be involved. I'd pay that for a 1-1 dealio though.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im down forsure. but why mcbride?

also i can see this being annoying. because some people that will sign up will not be able to get to the places where he wants to teach. JMO

good idea though because i will never make it to colorado

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im down forsure. but why mcbride?

also i can see this being annoying. because some people that will sign up will not be able to get to the places where he wants to teach. JMO

good idea though because i will never make it to colorado

yeah defnaeately have to match all riders skill otherwise for the experianced peeps it would be lamo,,

I agree to learn from someone in person is great the vids help but in person would be sweet,, growing up my good friend was a pro skier and trying to keep up to him and him pointing out the right technique made me sick skier.

Last edited:

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG....that would be a chance of a lifetime!! Being only 2 hrs away from my house I'd definitely say I'm in!! lol He is such an awesome rider, and if he's willing to come up to Northern B.C. to teach that would be unreal. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom