Raptor shocks distributer??

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any in Canada?? Looking to upgrade to raptor fronts and a KMOD rear w/ raptors.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True but I'm not sure when I will be able to order them, might be a week or so before the next trip I have planned so I would rather not have to deal with customs if I could get away with it.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Raptor a call and see how they deal with shipping to Canada. I was thinking of ordering a set of springs from them, and from what I can find on their site, their stuff is all made in USA, so customs shouldn't be a major problem. You will likely just have to pay GST. It's when stuff is made outside of the US that they take their sweet time with and add duty. So annoying. But a week could be tight.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I will throw them an email and see what they say. Would be cool tho if someone in Alberta were a distributer for them tho, make things even more simpler lol.

Jeff K

Reaction score
Raptor Shocks are located just south of the MB border. Jake drives across the border and ships all Canadian orders from Manitoba so no duty or GST.

Xcellerated Performance is a KMOD dealer in SK. Great guy to deal with!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto on what Jeff K Said. Boyfriend ordered a set for his pro last year and the guy drove across border to ship them so that it was cheaper and so that he would actually receive them in time for our trip :) He was quite pleased with the entire buying experience and service from raptor.

Top Bottom