Ramps for pick up truck

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im looking to get a set of ramps so i can load a snowmobile into the back of my truck, but i cant seem to find where i can get some in the Calgary, central Alberta area, any help would be appreciated.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is what i did,buy a set of tri fold ramps 7' min,6' are to steep.I then used an old box lineer as runners and the sled runs up and goes down easy.Plus the ramp still folds up.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try princes auto they may have what your looking for.

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im looking to get a set of ramps so i can load a snowmobile into the back of my truck, but i cant seem to find where i can get some in the Calgary, central Alberta area, any help would be appreciated.

Here you go -- I bought these ramps and riveted 1/2" poly on for the carbides and then bought a new trailer so I don't need them. They are brand new never used and are 72" x 45" and are rated at 1500lbs. I would take $150 for them.
Ramp.jpg

Ramp1.jpg

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the same setup that I have. Works not to bad except my Cat's wear bars catch the edge of the ramp. The Doo slids right up.

SKIROULE

Reaction score
I have a set of trifold ramps but my problem is that when I reverse down, with the combination of hight of the truck and 144 track my snow flap gets caught under the track and stops the sled comming down the ramp.

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a set of three 7' curved ramps....then ordered the track liner kit from Royal dist..... screwed the plastic liner to the outer ramps(and trailer too)..and also screwed the rubber mat liner to the center ramp....

Drilled the ramp fingers 3/8" to hook though the back of the trailer deck....just drop a 3/8 bolt in there and the ramps stay put when you load....or unload

A hand winch($30) and tow cable makes loading easy when you dont feel like riding it on.....

Top Bottom