Ramada Hotel

dschwindt

Reaction score
Just wondering what the ramada is like in valemount. Been through town lots but never stayed. Do they have parking for a truck and 12' sled trailer. Or any other recommendations I have one small daughter that likes to swim so a pool would be good.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes best western is nice, but it is booked up lots if it's a week-end and I have stayed at super 8 a few times and was good but no pool. Good luck

JSR

Reaction score
I've stayed at all three. Best Western is really nice, but out of town slightly. Not a big deal, unless you go into town for a few wobbly's! Super 8 has a great hot tub, and continental breakfast, Ramada has very nice rooms, waterslide, but the pool is a little small. With kids, I'd try for Best Western. The pool/hotub area is very nice.

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bestwestern hotel and staff are great! Not to mention the fastest waterslide in the west !! Which me and oly hold the record on,tonnes of parking for trailers,and its secure !!

dschwindt

Reaction score
Thank you everyone Best Western sounds like the place to be. Heading out on the 26th for a couple of days.

Top Bottom