Ram Falls

jkrabben

Reaction score
the turnoff is the first turnoff on your left after the ram falls campground area, like 3-4 kms i think, then down that road for 3-4 kms, there is a parking lot there with 2 different trails you can head off on, one goes to the ranger creek riding area and the other to the hummingbird area

thammer

Reaction score
the turnoff is the first turnoff on your left after the ram falls campground area, like 3-4 kms i think, then down that road for 3-4 kms, there is a parking lot there with 2 different trails you can head off on, one goes to the ranger creek riding area and the other to the hummingbird area
i think i know where that is, thanks thats really helpful i'll try that area out sometime

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been out there lately? I'm gonna be up at Alder Flats for Christmas do I was thinking about slipping up to ram for a day and probably nordegg for a day!

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I doubt that there is anywhere near enough snow to think about going out there yet. Best to wait until march. But if you do go let us know how many rocks you found.

thammer

Reaction score
My son and I went out there last thursday friday, was pretty skinny. 2' more ft would be perfect.

ya i went there today to try it out, not even close to enough snow, maybe 6-10" at most and very windswept.only rode for about half an hour down the hummingbird trail past the road before we turned around.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some video action from the area last April:
BOGGER_KELLY_MACRONUT Rippin' - YouTube
Ken's Turbo Nytro - YouTube
OVER THE TOP - YouTube
Pinner Bogger - YouTube

PICS:
IMG_0878.jpg
IMG_0879.jpg
IMG_2602.jpg
IMG_2616.jpg
IMG_2607.jpg
IMG_2603.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2620.jpg
    IMG_2620.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 166

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL. X2.
As I'm going to work u guys going to play

Sent from my HTC-using Tapatalk

hey buffalo rider you no where i can get a buffalo saddle for my bud tex, he is such a ch!t disturber, bad azz supremo. anyway it (saddle ) would fit his out of control riding style. not looking like much riding for a while.

buffalorider

Reaction score
hey buffalo rider you no where i can get a buffalo saddle for my bud tex, he is such a ch!t disturber, bad azz supremo. anyway it (saddle ) would fit his out of control riding style. not looking like much riding for a while.

LOL. If u ride a xp u allready have the saddle

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya you were still owning the cat, hadn't been stolen, what a friggin nightmare hehe

Cat was pretty handy for hauling broke down dudes out last time we were at Ram, where were you missing nuts guy HEHE

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought the rev got out under her own power? hmm.

friggin cats

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Rev did get out! The younger lads not so lucky Jkrabben and Dillin :(

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let it friggin snow, that was some of the best ridinig in a very long time out there. fingers are crossed.

Top Bottom