RAM ECO Diesel mileage

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I immediately regret replying to this thread!

I get 3L/100km gliding downhill with a tailwind...
I rode in 3' of fresh snow today with my 300 horsepower big bore....
My d**k well, let me tell you it's as big around as a soup can and twice as long!

Wtf? Ooook

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I immediately regret replying to this thread!

I get 3L/100km gliding downhill with a tailwind...
I rode in 3' of fresh snow today with my 300 horsepower big bore....
My d**k well, let me tell you it's as big around as a soup can and twice as long!

Actually this is why i barely post here anymore.

Wasnt braggin, was merely stating ive had much better mileage with basically the same truck.

That bein said you should have no problem f@ckin urself with ur 2x long soup can dick and itll have no problem sliding in cause ur obviously a big f@ckin a$$hole. GOOF.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually this is why i barely post here anymore.

Wasnt braggin, was merely stating ive had much better mileage with basically the same truck.

That bein said you should have no problem f@ckin urself with ur 2x long soup can dick and itll have no problem sliding in cause ur obviously a big f@ckin a$$hole. GOOF.

I apologize if my sarcasm hurt your feelings.

Realistically though I have to call your numbers into question.

Check out 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Mileage

In over 1.2M km logged not one person has logged a fuel mileage lower than 10.5 L/100km.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2010 ram 5.7 with a 6 speed. level kit and 275/65r 20s (34") is getting 23.2L/100 km in town currently. amazeballs. includes 2- 10min warm ups a day i suppose.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He wasn't even replying to you lol.... If it makes you feel any better, my 14 Ecoboost is sitting at 18.1L/100km right now.

Sent from my iPhone
That makes me feel better, mine is at 14.7 l/100km I've lost almost a L in the last two weeks. Wondering if I'm starting to have plug and coil issues or just been driving too fast lol.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That makes me feel better, mine is at 14.7 l/100km I've lost almost a L in the last two weeks. Wondering if I'm starting to have plug and coil issues or just been driving too fast lol.

In warmer weather I sit at 16L/100km so your still doing better then me lol. All stock too while going 110km tops. I do accelerate harder than some people. Fuel mileage isn't great, but everything else about it I love and even towing is 100% nicer than a naturally aspirated V8, minus the increased worse fuel mileage lol.

Sorry for hijacking the Eco ram thread.

Sent from my iPhone

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winter blend diesel hurts your economy maybe 10%. Really cold weather also hurts it. Think thick oils and parasitic losses. If you're seeing big drops you are probably a little too addicted to the remote start.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I apologize if my sarcasm hurt your feelings.

Realistically though I have to call your numbers into question.

Check out 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Mileage

In over 1.2M km logged not one person has logged a fuel mileage lower than 10.5 L/100km.

Your right my number was off, thought it was 9.1, when it was 9.8.....
Looks like i better get myself a lotto ticket since im the only one in 1.2m km to break that 10.5 marker.

Actually hit the 10.5 and better mark often.

9.8 happened on ft mac highway. 100-110km/hr

Back to the eco diesel niner

Ps, my buddy loves his, love that factory air ride

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right my number was off, thought it was 9.1, when it was 9.8.....
Looks like i better get myself a lotto ticket since im the only one in 1.2m km to break that 10.5 marker.

Actually hit the 10.5 and better mark often.

9.8 happened on ft mac highway. 100-110km/hr

Back to the eco diesel niner

Ps, my buddy loves his, love that factory air ride
Lol come on that says in your last 100km it hit 9.8. For it to be a real number it has to be an average over the whole tank IMO. I have a buddy that likes to brag up his dmax the same way "It hit 10.5 on the way to Kamloops" Yeah on one section of downhill with a tailwind it did that for 1 km.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol come on that says in your last 100km it hit 9.8. For it to be a real number it has to be an average over the whole tank IMO. I have a buddy that likes to brag up his dmax the same way "It hit 10.5 on the way to Kamloops" Yeah on one section of downhill with a tailwind it did that for 1 km.

It was my second last trip up here, month ago maybe, and i never said i avg it just said ive gotten as good as....

Dont be mad cause ur ecoboost cant compete brandon

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was my second last trip up here, month ago maybe, and i never said i avg it just said ive gotten as good as....

Dont be mad cause ur ecoboost cant compete brandon
Lol If I had a few more pennies I woulda looked real close at the GM with the 5.3.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got back from Las Vegas , 2011 duramax with delete average speed 140 km I was getting 11.2 L per 100 km that's from leaving edmonton to vegas and back

Top Bottom