Rainy Creek Powersports in Eckville

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to voice how Pleased I am with the Guys and Gals at Rainy Creek in Eckville. I picked up a used unit from them. It was all good until I went to load it and noticed the steering stem was loose, had a quick look and found the overstructure was cracked. Without hesitation they came out and had a look and said "we'll take care of it" which was sort of expected, I mean, I just bought it, and it had a major issue! I live an hour and a half away and was expecting to bring it home that day. Now I'd no doubt have to drive all the way back up there to pick it up after it was fixed. NOPE!!! Doug Said he will personally deliver the sled to my doorstep. Now thats service!!
Ya it was something which should have been caught on the inspection, got missed, no big deal, hit shappens. Could have happened anywhere. But I bet not many dealers would drive 1 1/2 hours to drop it off for me!!
I would Definatly reccommend Rainy creek to anyone, They WILL take care of you!

Thanks Again Guys!!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are the first person I have ever heard say something good about those guys.
My dealings have been less than satisfactory with them and I don't even want to get into the nightmare my buddy is having with his new rzr he bought from them. Lets just say like Turple Brothers, I wouldn't buy or get a weed wacker fixed by those clowns.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to voice how Pleased I am with the Guys and Gals at Rainy Creek in Eckville. I picked up a used unit from them. It was all good until I went to load it and noticed the steering stem was loose, had a quick look and found the overstructure was cracked. Without hesitation they came out and had a look and said "we'll take care of it" which was sort of expected, I mean, I just bought it, and it had a major issue! I live an hour and a half away and was expecting to bring it home that day. Now I'd no doubt have to drive all the way back up there to pick it up after it was fixed. NOPE!!! Doug Said he will personally deliver the sled to my doorstep. Now thats service!!
Ya it was something which should have been caught on the inspection, got missed, no big deal, hit shappens. Could have happened anywhere. But I bet not many dealers would drive 1 1/2 hours to drop it off for me!!
I would Definatly reccommend Rainy creek to anyone, They WILL take care of you!

Thanks Again Guys!!

Do you actually think that they didn't know it was cracked? Good catch, i can only imagine how this post would have went if you got home and realized it was cracked. Then it would have been the opposite, and you would be fighting to get it fixed.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I've got no complaints anyway. I know others obviously might have different opinions based on past dealings. Some people are also impossible to please.

Turple Bros have always treated me good as well. Bought my 2004 CRF250R there when they first came out, mind you I've never had any mechanical work done there on any of my toys, I fix what I ride.

And I guess as far as them trying to sell it knowing it was cracked, well that doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense to me seeing as though it was covered by the factory warranty.

Anyways, that's not really the point I was trying to make, I was just really impressed they would bring the sled to me instead of making me come pick it up. I doubt Turple or parkland or RD powersports would have even considered it.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have had or heard of nothing but positive dealings with rainy creek I religously drive past parkland motorsports out to eckville which is an extra hr rnd trip anyways.
Have never had any service work done there however there has been a couple of times that I have run into electrical issues and they were very helpful in pointing me in the right direction over the phone.
There can be issues anywhere from time to time but I for one will continue to drive past parkland to deal with rainy creek.

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear you got yourself some service there, but not sure the outcome would have been the same if you left, rode it and it busted on you and you brought it back..
By any chance you've spent an azz-load of cash there in the past? Seems to me that's what it'll take there...my experience and my .02, but like i said, good for you to have the 'right' thing done there

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have NEVER bought a machine there the kids run a hawkeye and scrambler so I need parts from somewhere and the money I have spent there is peanuts. their attitudes and helpful hints over the phone is what convinced me to deal with them. as well as a horrible service issue with parkland regaurding an indy 650 a few yrs back

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope they stand by there product, and the service they provide a buddy of mine just picked up his snow check 800 RMK there last week. The last thing anyone wants is a dealer that is hard to deal with!. Thanks for the post.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carly is great, the rest of them well lucky you caught the defect before you left is all I will say.

Anyone have dealings with the new Red Deer owner? Would be nice if they turned that place around, eckville's success has not been because they do anything special it was just how bad the old parkland was and how many people they burned.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear you got yourself some service there, but not sure the outcome would have been the same if you left, rode it and it busted on you and you brought it back..
By any chance you've spent an azz-load of cash there in the past? Seems to me that's what it'll take there...my experience and my .02, but like i said, good for you to have the 'right' thing done there

Well maybe it would have been different If I had busted it myself but if I wreck s*** why should they fix it for free anyways.

Honestly this is the first time I had ever walked throught their door. This is not a customer loyalty issue. But I will be returning after this.

Ive never cared for the service in Parkland either. Never spent a dime of my money in there and don't really plan to. You shouldn't need to spend a bunch of cash in a store to be treated like it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Carly is the person to deal with at rainy creek.

Dunno about New owners at parkland.

Still same azzhat that owns it and Jocelyn the parts-service is just as much a azzhat.

Turps well unless they have something I need bad in stock ill drive somewhere else. The 20% more compard to buck lake or olds is b.s.

Red deer power sports well that's a even new can.

sent from my htc

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rainy Creek has been great to me.

Parts or repairs.

We picked up our 900xp from them great price. Almost 400 km on the rzr since we got it last month with no issues.

I will deal with them again.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Carly is the person to deal with at rainy creek.

Dunno about New owners at parkland.

Still same azzhat that owns it and Jocelyn the parts-service is just as much a azzhat.

Turps well unless they have something I need bad in stock ill drive somewhere else. The 20% more compard to buck lake or olds is b.s.

Red deer power sports well that's a even new can.

sent from my htc

lets face it tex turples just don't friggin like you, and as far as price they are usually cheaper than bucklake bob or trackside on just about everypart i need, plus they usually have it. never had any problems with turples, although i deal with them alot. as for repairs i usually fix it myself or take it out to dan at extreme. in your case u have to drive a ways to get parts so calling around is the best. i also have the luxury of being in all areas of the provinec at any time and thus will call ahead on parts accesories etc.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. What ever Larry.

U go look at prices of gear and acc. Way more than anywhere else.
Even r.d.p.s is cheaper on say klim boots by 20%
Bought some last march and boots where 65 plus cheaper at r d.p.s

Mabe cause u get 15% off

sent from my htc

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. What ever Larry.

U go look at prices of gear and acc. Way more than anywhere else.
Even r.d.p.s is cheaper on say klim boots by 20%
Bought some last march and boots where 65 plus cheaper at r d.p.s

Mabe cause u get 15% off

sent from my htc

hmmm checked prices on same boots still cheaper at turples and they had in stock what a concept. friggin gay powersports what a friggin joke. there favourite line is we can order it!!!!

if your going to order it i can too, cheaper and get it about the same time.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get great deals at red deer PS

guess i'm like you mike unless i get a smokin deal i can't seem to part with my money at that joke store. but wait i see ya ride a cat, sorry bud that explains it
icon10.gif

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I have some connections there is why...I think you went in there and they saw your azz crack and had to call 911 :)
guess i'm like you mike unless i get a smokin deal i can't seem to part with my money at that joke store. but wait i see ya ride a cat, sorry bud that explains it
icon10.gif

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some connections there is why...I think you went in there and they saw your azz crack and had to call 911 :)

hahaha, sign on door says no crack allowed. hehe, there not that bad overall, just they don't ever seem to have the parts i need for the ol grizz.

Top Bottom