Radium area north and south

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Group of us coming down over Christmas and we were wondering on riding areas. Early to tell about snow but some riding areas to look at would be great. Forester,panorama what else???

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doctor creek to the south is fun. Little less snow but worth checking out.

You enter at Canal Flats.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brewer is south of town and is great if snow conditions are good

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you go to Silent pass remember a couple of things...do not leave anything in your truck/trailer you do not want stollen.Leave your truck windows down so they are not smashed out.Take extra tires and hide them in the snow so you can replace the ones that are slashed while you ride.Don't forget to have a great time riding.....Just from the experiances of my friends.Might be better this year.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you go to Silent pass remember a couple of things...do not leave anything in your truck/trailer you do not want stollen.Leave your truck windows down so they are not smashed out.Take extra tires and hide them in the snow so you can replace the ones that are slashed while you ride.Don't forget to have a great time riding.....Just from the experiances of my friends.Might be better this year.

Are you serous, or are you scaring us away to keep that area to your self LOL::confused:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you serous, or are you scaring us away to keep that area to your self LOL::confused:

ride there a few times a year, leave my truck and trailer over night each time and never a problem.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hehe that's for sure, scary place in the wrong conditions

If everyone in the group are not experienced riders, Silver Mines is not a good place to go (and by experience I mean they need real experience, not internet years of experience). Lots of avy terrain to cross to access the area and lots of big slopes to come down and bury. Access is almost 40 kms depending on how far they plow - if you get in trouble its a ways back there. Wear your avy gear and make sure everyone is trained.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ride there a few times a year, leave my truck and trailer over night each time and never a problem.

Never had any problems here. Leave my vehicle and deck days at a time.

The only problems I ever had was at Forester when some local f's stole my super clamps all my oil and all my gas. Saw them up riding that day and came down a day later after staying at one of the huts. brutal karma for those losers...

truerider411

Reaction score
Brewer is a blast!!! find better spots every year. Rocky Point is the most amazing place i have ever been to. BE CAREFUL THOUGH. Forester is always cloudy so it makes it hard to really enjoy it. Will be there for newyears so come down to the fairmont bar!

71250ford

Reaction score
haha. nice try you can't keep me away from going there. been going there for the past two years pretty steady and have never had any problems with thieft or vandelism, just great days of riding. i think you would have more concerns at more populated areas like Qaurtz.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha. nice try you can't keep me away from going there. been going there for the past two years pretty steady and have never had any problems with thieft or vandelism, just great days of riding. i think you would have more concerns at more populated areas like Qaurtz.

it will become more popular if you guys keep talking about it online.....;)

Top Bottom