Quadding Nov.1/08

McLuvin

Reaction score
Hey Jay it looks like your catwalking right on top of me. If you look close you can see the top of my machine. lol. I was only stuck for a couple of minutes and Lyle got a pic, dang! Here's a couple of more pics.

You wouldn't have been stuck if you weren't watching out for me! LOL. I would have been stuck a lot if it wasn't for you guiding me through the keg. Should of got a shot of me stuck when you had a chance. :d I'll stop in for a visit tomorrow.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummmmmm..................................I'm going to let Seeker field this one:d. One thing I will say, if your thinking about doing it for mud and muskeg, :nono::nono::nono:.

found out when I took them back in that they weren't tensioned properly and that is why they kept comming loose and comming off of alignment. Taked to a couple of guys that have them and have never had a problem and they do alot of muskeg etc... I guess I just had bad luck that day.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found out when I took them back in that they weren't tensioned properly and that is why they kept comming loose and comming off of alignment. Taked to a couple of guys that have them and have never had a problem and they do alot of muskeg etc... I guess I just had bad luck that day.

It was very strange Keg as well, frozen top and then when we broke threw it was very soft and deep. We couldn't seem to chew your way out, when we went down, we were done. Oh well still had alot of fun and got to meet some really good people so a good day all around, Dan

Top Bottom