Quadding Nov.1/08

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since there isn't enough snow to go sledding yet, I was wondering if anyone was interested in quadding on saturday? I am open to the area where we go, but I would like to make it a day ride and bring some hot dogs and some drinks for lunch and just get out and enjoy the day.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will call ya later this eveinin,think I can make it.Long Island Lake Sounds good to me!
catmando!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok give me a call tonight or send me a message. Looking forward to finding some mud and getting out for a ride. Will figure details out later if anyone wants to join us.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here is some updated details for the saturday ride. Myself and my dad meeting Bigdawg at the Medicine lake campground road at 9:30 saturday morning if anyone is interested in riding. Let us know if your interested in comming and get ready to get some mud on the machines. Woo hoo!!

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who all is meeting up with Bigdawg and Snowseeker? I'm going to see if I can make it, how bout it Mcluvin, you in too?

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im good to go for tomarrow let the MUD fly going to one of the last good days for quading, so lets get it on.

Directions as follows HWY 22 North of Rocky mountain house OR south of Alder Flats to the Medicine Lake Road Turn East go 100 yrds and South (right into unloading Area). if anyone one needs more detailed directions feel free to give a call or pm me
403-350-1599 cell

Se you all tomarrow and make sure you leave your PANTIES at home.:woohoo1::firefire::nitro:

Last edited:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have 2 other guys comming with me. I am meeting Catmando at the Tim Hortons in Leduc at 8Am and then were heading off to meet Bigdawg is anyone wants to meet. Should be a great trip and BigDawg I am bringing a small Barbecue in case u want to cook up some smokies. Cant wait loading tonight and cant wait to throw some mud.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like I'm in and Mcluvin as well. Should be good, not even supposed to freeze tonight and calling for 15* tomorrow, so should be good. Hey Bigdawg, you better bring your big girl panties:d, I don't want to hear any of this:realmad: after I hand your a$$ to you:rollinglaugh:.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like I'm in and Mcluvin as well. Should be good, not even supposed to freeze tonight and calling for 15* tomorrow, so should be good. Hey Bigdawg, you better bring your big girl panties:d, I don't want to hear any of this:realmad: after I hand your a$$ to you:rollinglaugh:.

Pop you really think that your going to hang a lick'n on me, Im thinking you better go buy some DEPENDS cause your going to need them after rip all your chit apart :):kissass::kickass:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Pop im just mounting my helmet cam on and i thought I better put it on faceing back so i can catch all the action behind me CAUSE THATS WHERE YOU WILL BE ALL DAY LONG.:d:beer::yahoo:

Last edited:

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Pop im just mounting my helmet cam on and i thought I better put it on faceing back so i can catch all the action behind me CAUSE THATS WHERE YOU WILL BE ALL DAY LONG.:d:beer::yahoo:

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny. Putting it on backwards might be your best option since you won't be able to see threw my dust up front!:Happy4::camera:. I'll come back and help you out of any holes I make too big for you:help:. LOL
So what, 7 at Humpteys?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since there isn't enough snow to go sledding yet, I was wondering if anyone was interested in quadding on saturday? I am open to the area where we go, but I would like to make it a day ride and bring some hot dogs and some drinks for lunch and just get out and enjoy the day.

You should all load up and come up to Whitecourt. We are starting our annual trail cleaning tomorrow morning and are always looking for more volunteers.:d It's alot of fun and not all work.:d

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm up for a ride. Haven't seen much mud lately so it's about time again. I'll be at Tim Hortons in Leduc for 8am if you guys don't mind me tagging along.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm up for a ride. Haven't seen much mud lately so it's about time again. I'll be at Tim Hortons in Leduc for 8am if you guys don't mind me tagging along.

If you check this post again,Drive into Calmar and be there for 8.15 am.I will be parked at the Coop convenience Store on the Left side as soon as you get into Calmar(it is new and you cant miss it).I will pm you my cell in case you miss us.
catmando!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is atarting to be quite a group as I have 2 more guys comming with me and bigdawg has 3-4 plus him so this should be a good day.
I am bringing firewood so we can roast some weiners or smokies just to let everyone know so they can plan their lunch.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you check this post again,Drive into Calmar and be there for 8.15 am.I will be parked at the Coop convenience Store on the Left side as soon as you get into Calmar(it is new and you cant miss it).I will pm you my cell in case you miss us.
catmando!

Ok I'll see you in Calmar at 8:15am

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seven or eight guys makes for some good pics,All loaded up and ready to go.
See ya in the AM!
catmando!

Top Bottom