Quad or sled?

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of going up to the Swan hills/Whitecourt area Sunday to catch the last bit of riding. Any info on snow conditions would be greatly appreciated so I know if I should load the sled or the quad...would prefer the sled.:d

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of going up to the Swan hills/Whitecourt area Sunday to catch the last bit of riding. Any info on snow conditions would be greatly appreciated so I know if I should load the sled or the quad...would prefer the sled.:d

Still sledding here around Whitecourt. I was out yesterday and the trails are still in good condition. There is still a little untouched stuff if you venture off the trails. Good spring riding up here right now, won't last long with the +12 forecasted next week.:(:(:(

powderbasher

Reaction score

Go to snowmobile chat [ sledding partner] pics near wct on april 1. Just head west north west of whitecourt

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What area do you think has more snow and is less tracked up...Swan Hills or Whitecourt?

I haven't ridden around SH but I work up there and I think there may be a little more snow up there but not sure how tracked up it is. Just duck off hwy32 anywhere around the Pengrowth Judy Creek PC and I think you will find what you are looking for. Not alot of tracks around the area that I have seen. Be careful of creek crossings etc... It's been pretty warm this past week.

Top Bottom