Quad magazine

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahmm neville i seem to remmember a young lad riding an old honda with no brakes going where no popo's would go. hehe.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate to bring this old wound up again, but wasnt there some crack in the ground that particular day too? ha haahahahah

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats what i thought, only the honda went in to pull ya outta ther also. heehee.
Is that the same kid who got stuck so many times that tex told him to start goin around, cause he was tired of pushin his skinny ass thru every hole that was 6 inchs deep. Must of been , no one else is dumb enough to try going in mud deeper than the rear diff on a honda 5.5 inchs............yah , he did great................

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know what i do?..................i go to chapters and get me a large specielty coffee and starbucks, which is attached to chapters... then i go to the atv section and they have every atv magazine that is out there.. at least mine does in the NE of Calgary.... then i look at them all, if there is one i really want ( which is'nt to often) i buy it... if not i just read the interesting articles, finish my brew and leave..lol

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know what i do?..................i go to chapters and get me a large specielty coffee and starbucks, which is attached to chapters... then i go to the atv section and they have every atv magazine that is out there.. at least mine does in the NE of Calgary.... then i look at them all, if there is one i really want ( which is'nt to often) i buy it... if not i just read the interesting articles, finish my brew and leave..lol

I read only Dirt Wheels in the can in the morning..................if i am out of toilet paper......................

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahmm neville i seem to remmember a young lad riding an old honda with no brakes going where no popo's would go. hehe.

I remember seeing a video of a King Quad balls deep in skeg....it cracked me up but maybe there was a reason the Popos didn't go in

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:smiliestirthepot: all i know is that nev hates yamais for some reason, hehe. personally, i think they are all about the same. although cowasukis seem to be worse, acording to the magazines i read.:D:smiliestirthepot:

now that should get ol tex fired up.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:smiliestirthepot: all i know is that nev hates yamais for some reason, hehe. personally, i think they are all about the same. although cowasukis seem to be worse, acording to the magazines i read.:D:smiliestirthepot:

now that should get ol tex fired up.

Tex is like a bear. we won't see him until spring. All winter he is in sled chat

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
None of them , they are all a joke . They take pics and copy the builders specs, big deal . I want REAL weights off of a scale. Gps speed 0 to 30 & 60 in both ranges. Test quads with bigger tires installed , test winch ,tell me how deep it can go without snorkels. What tires fit , how does it steer with offset rims ? What does a belt cost , and an axle ? Put them on the dyno and give us the real numbers. When you tell us this years bike feels faster , prove it find a last year model and race etc. Most of them are a joke with no More info than there website !!! When dirt wheels says they can not get a stock tired grizz stuck , it's time to talk to real riders............imo

LOL come on gade, dont you read your owners manual?!?!?!?! it says NO DEEPER THAN THE FLOOR BOARDS!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
None of them , they are all a joke . They take pics and copy the builders specs, big deal . I want REAL weights off of a scale. Gps speed 0 to 30 & 60 in both ranges. Test quads with bigger tires installed , test winch ,tell me how deep it can go without snorkels. What tires fit , how does it steer with offset rims ? What does a belt cost , and an axle ? Put them on the dyno and give us the real numbers. When you tell us this years bike feels faster , prove it find a last year model and race etc. Most of them are a joke with no More info than there website !!! When dirt wheels says they can not get a stock tired grizz stuck , it's time to talk to real riders............imo

Yup this is why i stopped buying quad mags.

going out side factory these mags give me nothing to read.

and most of the time i see major bias in these mags. or not willing to commit to saying ones better than the other on the opposite spectrum.

The shoot outs rarely result in a winner.

half the time the quads are flat out stock.

telling me a quad has poor traction with some stock dunlops on it is pretty obvious.

agree with all the above.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by imdoo'n

I remember seeing a video of a King Quad balls deep in skeg....it cracked me up but maybe there was a reason the Popos didn't go in​

2006 Silver(Soon to be red) Brute Force 750i
cuz skeg is skeg and it doesn't really mater what you have your gonna get fkin stuck. lmao real skeg anyways. unless you can hit the bottom "read 4-6 foot tires"

Top Bottom