Quad magazine

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a good quadding magazine to subscribe to. I am lookin for one more geared toward 4x4 utility quads in the mud not the sand. wondering what everybody has or would recommend. Any ideas or opinions throw them up here! Thanks

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a good quadding magazine to subscribe to. I am lookin for one more geared toward 4x4 utility quads in the mud not the sand. wondering what everybody has or would recommend. Any ideas or opinions throw them up here! Thanks

ATV Magazine is pretty good but don't know if you can get it in the states.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
None of them , they are all a joke . They take pics and copy the builders specs, big deal . I want REAL weights off of a scale. Gps speed 0 to 30 & 60 in both ranges. Test quads with bigger tires installed , test winch ,tell me how deep it can go without snorkels. What tires fit , how does it steer with offset rims ? What does a belt cost , and an axle ? Put them on the dyno and give us the real numbers. When you tell us this years bike feels faster , prove it find a last year model and race etc. Most of them are a joke with no More info than there website !!! When dirt wheels says they can not get a stock tired grizz stuck , it's time to talk to real riders............imo

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i know is that stock tired grizzs go deeper and get stuck less than those pos polaris quads that some like to ride, won't mention names.:D:smiliestirthepot:

talk to EMMA, she went far on a old yamaha, no one went in after she kicked the swamp in thejunk. hehe

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:party:NO one has ever gone in the skeg as deep as you......................................................................................................................
Without a quad

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i know is that stock tired grizzs go deeper and get stuck less than those pos polaris quads that some like to ride, won't mention names.:D:smiliestirthepot:

talk to EMMA, she went far on a old yamaha, no one went in after she kicked the swamp in thejunk. hehe

That is the 2900$ mud hole .....is that not what they call it now !! You forgot the tow home part.............................:beer::twocents::party::D:chicken::theCabin::eek::mad::nono::d:realmad:

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh boy..Crackmaster now what...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry was showing me his new "riding gear for the deep stuff" he said.............

Attachments

• depends-adult-diapers.jpg
    depends-adult-diapers.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at the the way the old boy picks his paths , i would humbly suggest "Crackmaster" heads on over to Lenscrafters.................

Larry was show me his new "riding gear for the deep stuff" he said.............

He can be a do some advertising for both of them....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yea, but she never let off, that girl is all natural so far. hehe, although she has been talkin about a little ehancement. still i sure wasn't going in that mud pit, not after she kicked the shheeet out of it.

Top Bottom