PSI Genesis "BIG AIR" Carbs

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much these carbs are going for? I can't find anything off their website. I have tried sending several e-mails to them as well. Can't get any answers, and would like to buy the product.

PSI Menu

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much these carbs are going for? I can't find anything off their website. I have tried sending several e-mails to them as well. Can't get any answers, and would like to buy the product.

PSI Menu

If you have your heart on som big adjustable carbs check out the CPC racing 48s.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

PSI Menu

Bruce is out of business basically. Apparently he owes the state of Utah almost $80,000 in taxes and has peeved off a lot of people in the sled business. Save your money and spend it elsewhere. You can buy the big air carbs, but probably within a few months there won't be anyone to buy parts or help with technical advice.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I talked with Bruce the otherday. He wants Approx $1600 for a complete kit. Thats $600 per carb, the rest is all extra's misc stuf $400 worth of parts to put them in???? Sounds like a scam to me. He was also very unprofessional on the phone. Wasn't impressed...

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I talked with Bruce the otherday. He wants Approx $1600 for a complete kit. Thats $600 per carb, the rest is all extra's misc stuf $400 worth of parts to put them in???? Sounds like a scam to me. He was also very unprofessional on the phone. Wasn't impressed...

My buddy ordered a set and received 2 different used carbs. He sent them back and those are the ones Bruce was gonna sell you.

Reaction score
That doesnt sound surprising at all lol.. Seen them used on a 1085 and at a glance they seem like a nice setup, but the set he was using wouldnt keep a set of floats hung to save it's life..

Top Bottom