province wide fire ban

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with bogger as much as i like sitting by the fire and haveing a ice cold beer, we need the fire ban for the stupid that ruin everything. My only problem with it now is were i am going for the weekend it suposed to rain on sunday and when they call for rain there in may 9 times out 10 it will snow and if it snows a nice warm fire will be nice. Any way everyone have a good safe weekend and just enjoy it fire or not. Oh I figured if i couldn't have a fire I would just run the bug zapper off the genset and watch that, not very warm but always fun to drink and watch.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave is NOT a rebel. Dave is just a rapidly aging old man who one day hopes to retire in a democratic society. I do like the beer idea though. Hahahaha.

You called me an AZZHOLE. Meanie.

i sorry:( let my emotions get to me lol i didn't think you were being insensitive just that you were being the big tough rebel lol
its all good with me if it good with you heres a beer for ya.:beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I figured if i couldn't have a fire I would just run the bug zapper off the genset and watch that, not very warm but always fun to drink and watch.
I gotta download a copy of the yule log...then we can gather 'round the outside TV...hahaha

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
what about one of those old electric fireplaces that blow the tissue paper streamers up in the air to simulate a flame....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you deliver. Charge to Tex.

you got his credit card # we can go till he finds out, maybe a few pizza's some dancin girls. :d you think his wife would find out? ;):beer::beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ban is still on...can't tell me it wasn't mainly to "control" May-long VOTERS. LOL. We had fun anyways.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great 5 days of quadding. Fire ban never bothered us.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ban is still on...can't tell me it wasn't mainly to "control" May-long VOTERS. LOL. We had fun anyways.
Be interesting to see how long they leave the Province wide ban on. Where I was it was not dry at all. It was much drier last year, but no ban. Hope they lift it soon, not every area of the province is dry as they say.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you got his credit card # we can go till he finds out, maybe a few pizza's some dancin girls. :d you think his wife would find out? ;):beer::beer:

Nope she would never know......call it another rad or belt:d:d

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
news says its now lifted, not updated on the fireban website yet.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we still had a fire at rock lake but the rain kept putting it out, we gave up it rained so much and the lake was still frozen so no fish

Top Bottom