BC state of emergency.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to insert your Alberta is no place for liberal s and add for bc as well. All my former QUOTE s went in sorry Ken

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well unfortunately we have enough so please send them east,we are full on the west side, can't blame them for wanting out of there but we don't need anymore here

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rain is normal for this time of year around here but not anywhere near the amount we've been getting,hard to plan for this much water, grounds saturated and not taking the moisture like normal so water is pooling.funny how you inland and flat landers think it's a big farce or joke, just remember some people lost everything or are struggling to get there lives back together,I know well why did they live where it floods but this isn't the amount of water we are used to getting,so when Alberta is a dust bowl from drought or one big mud pit from heavy moisture I'm sure we will all just say how it's the people's fault for living there,but I live on the island so I must be a liberal green pipeline hater according to lots of you on here, funny thing is I'm seeing more and more red and white plates here then ever before so must be the liberal Albertans moving here,
I'm truly sorry for those that have been affected by the flooding. However to me, living in a flood plain is right up there with living in tornado ally or a earthquake zone or next to a volcano, eventually something is going to happen. Climate change or not mother nature is uncontrollable and unpredictable. There are several pictures over the last hundred years of the sumas area being flooded. History will also show you we can't control the path a river chooses to take. We build towns and cities next to these area's and then in total shock when something happens. Humans are not invincible no matter how good or how much we think we know.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently major deficiencies in the dyke system and the government has known for years. Never would have thought the government would not be pro active in doing to repairs to major infrastructure....

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently major deficiencies in the dyke system and the government has known for years. Never would have thought the government would not be pro active in doing to repairs to major infrastructure....
if the repairs to be done was in the east it would of been done along time ago.

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My goodness, this sure sounds familiar. Sorry couldn’t resist.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm truly sorry for those that have been affected by the flooding. However to me, living in a flood plain is right up there with living in tornado ally or a earthquake zone or next to a volcano, eventually something is going to happen. Climate change or not mother nature is uncontrollable and unpredictable. There are several pictures over the last hundred years of the sumas area being flooded. History will also show you we can't control the path a river chooses to take. We build towns and cities next to these area's and then in total shock when something happens. Humans are not invincible no matter how good or how much we think we know.
You should be in government. Sounds like you might have too much common sense though

Top Bottom