Protection

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a universal chest protector offered up by Old Creep Racing products, one size fits all, left or right universal fit, free trials
008.jpg

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That hitch looks familiar. I thought it might be this guy:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4kJtEcALA4[/YT]

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Universal my azz...that one's too big

Awww! Don't rule it out before you even try, old creep products are multiuse!. They can be an all season handbra. A sporty chest protected, shower loufa or even a seat for your bike.
Just remember, at Old Creep Racing, " your mounds for lactation, are our dedication".

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THE THREAD TITLE SAYS IT ALL
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................... TRY A DRUGSTORE???? LOL:d:d:d:d:d

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is this guy allowed to post?

THE THREAD TITLE SAYS IT ALL
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................... TRY A DRUGSTORE???? LOL:d:d:d:d:d

Sent from my killer Nexus S.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My two cents:

I wear a 661 coresaver that is a size Youth Medium. It fits like a glove, since I'm built like a 12yr old boy with a flat chest and excessively long legs. One experience torpedoing into the bars and relocating my throttle assembly with my right nipple was enough to convince me to man up and protect my assets. I also like that it adds an extra layer of warmth and protects my shoulders from the heavy straps of my avy bag... Lotsa people don't like them bcz they ride up, but I don't seem to have that issue.

Hmmm... What else? I also use youth EVS shin and knee guards, as well as have padding built in on my sled. OMG what a world of difference! My poor knees used to be black and blue after a weekend, but no more. I don't know how I went so long without them. I wear a Fly helmet and love it because it has a wide field of view and is relatively light. I also wear an avy bag- it is big and heavy with all my camera equipment, tipping the scales at 35-40lbs, but is surprisingly comfortable once on.

I also have a pair if Black Diamond mitts that I bought at a ski/snowboard store in Fernie that I wear on the trail when it's cold. Love those too.

That's it ;)

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may sound silly but if they make Chest protectors for women ball players surely they could make something for sledding and quadding for the Ladies? Oh right because they think that women shouldn't be out there letting it all "hang" out as it were.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may sound silly but if they make Chest protectors for women ball players surely they could make something for sledding and quadding for the Ladies? Oh right because they think that women shouldn't be out there letting it all "hang" out as it were.

Well... They do make stuff for us "ladies". But they size it to fit a five foot five, square brick shaped, bail-chucking, bucket toting biotch and not for women who are small, tall, or remotely femme in appearance. Oh, and then they add a pink trim and call it a female-line. Grrrrr.

One by one the manufacturers are opening their eyes though, and I do believe it's getting better... Slowly.

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

oh they know there are women letting it all hang out.. there is proof out there!! it's just a hard market... there has GOT to be enough of a market for these companies to do this, you can't expect anyone to do it and not be profitable.... it's just tough... solution... keep growing the sport and the REPRESENTATION for women. the big companies need to KNOW there are women riders out there pushing the limits and buying this high gear.... threads like this are GREAT cause they let some of the industry types KNOW there are hard women riders.... film companies who feature women riders -either just women or even just women segments- are great cause they get it out there in the general public that there ARE women riders in the market.... as women riders.... we just need to keep pushing and keep reppin! the industry has come LEAPS and BOUNDS since I started riding... but no reason to stop now! we're on a ROLL!

and it IS getting better... most companies can't get buy with just putting pink on something anymore and selling it to women.... we're too demanding! so we're making changes ladies! way to make your voices be heard!

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey scotts.... what if you can't hang on to provide the protection?? hahahhaha, just thought I'd stir that ole pot up.... cause I'm stuck in an airport and bored....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey scotts.... what if you can't hang on to provide the protection?? hahahhaha, just thought I'd stir that ole pot up.... cause I'm stuck in an airport and bored....[/QUOTe

Doubt if i could Em.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was the exact same issue for female Hunters until just a few years ago. They didnt make boots or camo that was fit for a woman.... there was a couple companies producing a very small line of products that were not equal to the products produced for men....

Then one day a Lady in the states thats a very hardcore Hunter started to design her own line of products and worked side by side with manufacturers and came out with all sorts of products from clothing to guns and bows designed for woman. and a large variety now too.
shes a millionaire now...

Maybe a few of you ladies should take a stand and actually try and contact some of the manufacturers and see if they are willing to work with you? tell them how you feel about the product line thats available for woman. tell them how sledding is becoming more and more a womans sport as much as a mans sport. JS could be your way of making the world a better place. and make some coin.... Ya never know unless you try:d

Top Bottom