Looking For Great Gear With AWESOME Service?? Motorfist!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again Motorfist has come through for a custy...me!

I bought the WOT gloves 2 years ago along with the Recession jacket. Both have worked AWESOME. I have Klim experience prior but didn't want to spend the money and decided to give MF a shot. So glad I made this choice.

I tore the WOT gloves, more my fault than theirs. Emailed them to see if they can fix them. I sent pics with the email. They responded with an email back saying, "give us your address and we will send you another pair". Sure as ch!t, I get a new pair. I sent my old ones to them.

This year I bought the Dominator helmet. It fit golden when I tried it on at the sled show. BUT...after getting it wet after a hard day on the hill...the pads were hard and it was a bitch to get the helmet on and off. Email them to see if they sold interchangeable cheek pads. Turns out, there is a recall on the helmet. They not only send me smaller pads but send me a new visor and a new breath guard...no charge!!

A week later...I burn my damn jacket on my pipe after blowing a belt. It's my luck...unreal.

Email them again to see if they can fix it for they use their own material. Asked them if they can have a look at the zipper too for it would stick sometimes (2 seasons on this gear). They tell me to send it in and asked if I needed a loaner jacket while it was in for repair.

Are you kidding me?? Absolutely, I will take that! 3 days later I have a brand new...that's right...a brand new jacket shipped to me as a loaner. I think it is more of a sales gimmick on their part...for I loved it and didn't want to send it back...lol.

I rode 2 trips with it. Got a call about a week later, jacket is fixed and shipping out to me. No charge on shipping for the zipper was warranty!!

I paid $31.00 bucks to have the burn fixed. I got to say, I wish more things in life had this kind of customer service. Many companies can take a note or two from Motorfist.

Thanks again MF, anyone looking for gear...I know I have been vocal about them before....but after all of this...I won't be wearing ANY other gear PERIOD.

Ryan
84561-bobbynj66-albums-emots-picture10354-fistpump2.gi

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried for first time yesterday my new motorfist boots. Loved em. First purchase of the brand but impressed so far.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again Motorfist has come through for a custy...me!

I bought the WOT gloves 2 years ago along with the Recession jacket. Both have worked AWESOME. I have Klim experience prior but didn't want to spend the money and decided to give MF a shot. So glad I made this choice.

I tore the WOT gloves, more my fault than theirs. Emailed them to see if they can fix them. I sent pics with the email. They responded with an email back saying, "give us your address and we will send you another pair". Sure as ch!t, I get a new pair. I sent my old ones to them.

This year I bought the Dominator helmet. It fit golden when I tried it on at the sled show. BUT...after getting it wet after a hard day on the hill...the pads were hard and it was a bitch to get the helmet on and off. Email them to see if they sold interchangeable cheek pads. Turns out, there is a recall on the helmet. They not only send me smaller pads but send me a new visor and a new breath guard...no charge!!

A week later...I burn my damn jacket on my pipe after blowing a belt. It's my luck...unreal.

Email them again to see if they can fix it for they use their own material. Asked them if they can have a look at the zipper too for it would stick sometimes (2 seasons on this gear). They tell me to send it in and asked if I needed a loaner jacket while it was in for repair.

Are you kidding me?? Absolutely, I will take that! 3 days later I have a brand new...that's right...a brand new jacket shipped to me as a loaner. I think it is more of a sales gimmick on their part...for I loved it and didn't want to send it back...lol.

I rode 2 trips with it. Got a call about a week later, jacket is fixed and shipping out to me. No charge on shipping for the zipper was warranty!!

I paid $31.00 bucks to have the burn fixed. I got to say, I wish more things in life had this kind of customer service. Many companies can take a note or two from Motorfist.

Thanks again MF, anyone looking for gear...I know I have been vocal about them before....but after all of this...I won't be wearing ANY other gear PERIOD.

Ryanhttp://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/members/84561-bobbynj66-albums-emots-picture10354-fistpump2.gi

absolutely the same experience here.......will never buy another brand....top notch company!!!!!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered some gear for wife and myself love the WOT gloves and the huge gear bags are sweet,,,,,,,,,,, fits everything and more.........Thanks Motorfist

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absolutely the same experience here.......will never buy another brand....top notch company!!!!!
Been bragging for two years myself and have my group slowly coming around from klim to MF, better pricing, best warranty in the business, and hands down best customer service going, what more can a guy want

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the best place to buy this stuff? Is there a good canadian website that sells it or straight from the manufacturer?

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the best place to buy this stuff? Is there a good canadian website that sells it or straight from the manufacturer?
where are you in sask??? nicas at candle lake carry it, i think rally motorsprots in pa does and proline in saskatoon carries them as well.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here is the wicked part of it. If you order it off the Motorfist Website, the dealer within closest proximity to you will get credited for your sale. A way of supporting the dealers who carry Motorfist. This is a company with not only EPIC customer service, but phenomenal Dealer support.

Check out
MotorFist Snowmobile Gear and Apparel
1877 fist 411

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pro Line in Saskatoon has limited inventory of Motorfist stuff right now, and also everything is on sale.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motorfist all the way! So glad everyone is catching on now. Ive been a huge supporter of their gear since day 1 and they treat me excellent. I Couldn't be happier with my MOTORFIST GEAR and the service they provide. Great Job MOTORFIST keep up the great work!

Polaris2012

Reaction score
Likewise bought motorfist stomper boots great been out 4 time love them got a sidehill jacket its sweet also .

Sidhill jacket is awesome i want one bad. I heard they are not making them anymore which is a bummer because it will be quite a while before i could afford to purchase one.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the wicked part of it. If you order it off the Motorfist Website, the dealer within closest proximity to you will get credited for your sale. A way of supporting the dealers who carry Motorfist. This is a company with not only EPIC customer service, but phenomenal Dealer support.

Check out
MotorFist Snowmobile Gear and Apparel
1877 fist 411

wow...didnt know this...that is really cool!!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am super happy with my MotorFist jacket, keeps my warm and dry.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can still find Sidehill jackets on eBay, brand new, for smokin price. $95 plus shipping last time I checked out of Rexsburgh Idaho.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with Motorfist as well. Their warranty program is amazing. BUT that being said I've had to warranty 2 pairs of gloves (1 with 2 rides, other with 6) that were falling apart and a pair of pants that the stitching was coming out in(6 rides). Personally I'd rather not have to warranty anything but its nice to know they really take care of their customers when you do have to.

Top Bottom