Proposed Shop, Greeting Center and Cabin at Boulder

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man i can't wait to see that cabin. Awesome job, I really wish i could have been able to volunteer some time to help.

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Kathy, they get the cabin done this past weekend?

when is the work party for wood?

snow conditions?

T

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Just small finishing stuff to do and install the kitchen cabinets still. The new washroom still needs some work also.
Raining right up to 15 km. at the landing this morning :( My son was up there working on Fri. and said there was a ft. of snow at the site then. Heard people who drove up Frisby yesterday found 6" at the end of the rd. (The Holy Chit Corner).
It needs to freeze or snow so we have access to have a wood party. Lots of precip. in the forecast but warmer temps to.
Maybe it`s not gonna snow this yr. ;)

SledJunky

Reaction score
Everything looks awsome guys. I must admit I will miss the old cabin though. Lots of good memeries and friends were made there. I must thank everyone for there hard work. I look forward to seeing it this season and all of the good times to go with it.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks everyone for you comments, we are all very proud of our accomplishment. There was definately blood, sweat and tears shed to complete this one. It was a challenge from start to finish.

Word tonight from the contractor is the cabin will be completed tomorrow by the end of the day. :beer:

Thanks everyone for all your time, effort and donations. We now have a beautiful new cabin for us all to enjoy, the days of dreaming about it are over. Greg reported at the meeting tonight that we came in on budget too.

:theCabin:

Shankster

Reaction score
How long do you figure till we can start riding?

Man, You guys sure do build a very nice chalet! Don't suppose we can subdivide and put some lots up there! I can just envision my house being down the trail from that little gem!!! Great work Revy!!!:p:p:p

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This might be a silly question but does the new cabin have an increased capacity to dry gloves and clothing??? I like that fact that looks large and roomy, but no glove drying station in any of the picks. Is something that still has to be installed??? I know it’s a detail thing but it’s the details that make the project. :confused:

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all , from all us Albertans who couldn't make it over as often as we would've liked to help. The endless hours put in by all of you is greatly appreiciated! GREG, BARB, RON, KATHY, HERB,DOUG, ANGIE, the list goes on,local businesses who chipped in, you all need a big pat on the back!!! Can't wait to see the finished product. let us know when you think we can cut some fire wood i'll make sure i'm there.(not the 27th, avy course in Red deer) Again, thanks guys!!!!!

(hey Ron is your nefew still up with the Grizzlies?)

funrider

Reaction score
Thanks to all the cabin looks great! Is there any thoughts of putting 1 or 2 ceiling fans(with timers) in? Did I read that there is solar power? Would there be enough to run these?

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything looks awsome guys. I must admit I will miss the old cabin though. Lots of good memeries and friends were made there. I must thank everyone for there hard work. I look forward to seeing it this season and all of the good times to go with it.

Kathy, are you guys gonna demo the old cabin? I'm sure if I read back it was mentioned somewhere? Looks Great Everyone!!! :cool::beer::beer::cool:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
IMG_0851.jpg

A huge thanks to S.C.O.R.E for the new drying rack, it was getting a work out yesterday. Works great. :beer:

Yes the old cabin has to be removed.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Anyone have some recent pics of the outside and inside..?It looks great...All involved need a huge pat on the back ..

RMKen

Reaction score
Was up today and checked out the new cabin, very nice. Thanks to everyone involved, job well done.:theCabin:[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/smilies/theCabin.gif[/media]

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Business`s listed helped us out on this project. We do have a lot of corporate support from local and out of town business`s that show yearly support to the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society (our grooming program).

Top Bottom