Proposed Shop, Greeting Center and Cabin at Boulder

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Not a for sure yet, but a move in the right direction.
Thanks Angie and everyone else involved for all your hard work. :beer:

Great to see the city`s support.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
You`ll be seeing her wearing this for the next 2 yrs. ;)
Thunderstruck 7 001.jpg

sledder325

Reaction score
you guys should have a shop up boulder where there is mechanics to do sled repair plus selling parts (located where the cabin is now)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
BB I`ll let her know, PB yup :d
Have you guys seen the cabin with no snow, this was taken last fall. Please note wheeled vehicles are not allowed in the alpine, we had special permission to go up to the cabin to have a work party.
The reason we are hoping to move the cabin to another location is because the basement floods each yr.

Boulder Sept. 28-08 037.jpg

Boulder Sept. 28-08 019.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that this had come to a club meeting yet (the 'new' cabin on boulder that is). It makes it sound in the paper as if it is a done thing.

Needs dicussion at a club level.

Regulation Ron

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we congrats on getting your met & greet shop going, if you need any volunteer labor you can sign me up.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We`ll be having a lot of work parties and looking for volunteers, thanks.
Greeting center = office, meeting room, washrooms, shops, storage.
Just to have everything in one place will be great. This is the last yr. the club has a lease on the property where the clubhouse is now in the industrial park.
I think we need a store to sell all the things I get asked for like oil, coolant, water, batteries, tylenol, depends. ;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to have everything in one place will be great. This is the last yr. the club has a lease on the property where the clubhouse is now in the industrial park.
I think we need a store to sell all the things I get asked for like oil, coolant, water, batteries, tylenol, depends. ;)

I'll come up with Dusty to help......but only if I get to work side by side with Freakin SnoWhite..
Count me in

SX_Viper_mtx

Reaction score

we need a place to buy fuel all times of the day. for them rides to and from frisby and boulder.i don;t even think u'd need much on hand but for the guys that wanna get them extra couple of KM's on their sleds in that day and didn't bring along gas it would help out alot. just my $.02
VJ

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
a couple corrections in the article, $330,000 is confirmed and in 2004 snowmobilers spent $5 million. Pretty sure all the rest is true. :d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Here is another article on the CBT grant.

Greg is also doing another proposal for additional funding on Tues. evening at the community centre, show up and support him if your available. Voting is involved. :d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The cabin is happening now :d There is still 8 ft. of snow at the site and we will have an 8 wk. window to get er` done before the snow flies again.
It is being built on Westside Rd. and will be choppered in. Club members will be putting in the foundation/electrical and plumbing.
A lot of you wanted to know when the work parties will be and to give you a couple wks. notice so we will do that.

The cabin is 30x30 and will have a 20x30 covered deck.
The club has purchased this machine for hauling material and people to the site and it will be used in the future for rd. and cabin maintenance. Thanks Cycle Works for the deal :beer:.
Thanks also to everyone for all your time and effort to get us to this point. :d

HPIM2556.JPG

Top Bottom