Turn your hat around...... CREEPS!!!!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Thanks SICK! Don't know what we'd do without all your helpful advice...:eek:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Growing up my Mom always told us boys that we should sit when peeing... made her job WAY easier, Less clean up... no over spray :rolleyes: I have been teaching my boys the same.... Sit for job 1 and job 2. Good post Imsick... probably yur first decent thread so far LOL :d:d

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Growing up my Mom always told us boys that we should sit when peeing... made her job WAY easier, Less clean up... no over spray :rolleyes: I have been teaching my boys the same.... Sit for job 1 and job 2. Good post Imsick... probably yur first decent thread so far LOL :d:d
ha..... must not have seen the Corn Hole thread!!!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haaa haaa. I would take a little over spray at this minute. It's 10:45pm and my 11 year old came running into my room laughing so hard I thought he was going to cry. My 7 year old was sleep walking, went into the kitchen pulled down his pants and Peed on the floor. Then proceeded to pull his pants up, walk back into bed and go to sleep. Makes a little problem with aim seem trivial. Gotta love being a mom. Haaaaaaa haaaaaa!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick why you following me into the crapper?
You know I don't bat for the flaming team, follow bucky;)
listen BUBBA, i'm not the one with the cali crooked hat low riding with a known poacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

W

woodies

cough cough mangina cough cough:p

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
listen BUBBA, i'm not the one with the cali crooked hat low riding with a known poacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

haha, when you have stones as big as me you have to sag a lil to allow room for them;)

If truth be known my hat is never strait cause Im not talented enough to get it on strait so I just say to heck with it!!!!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, when you have stones as big as me you have to sag a lil to allow room for them;)

If truth be known my hat is never strait cause Im not talented enough to get it on strait so I just say to heck with it!!!!
fair enough then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom