Proclimb Vent Kits

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got modrods lower vents and I have the upper gill style vents that I got an awesome deal on at the sled show. I think it looks awesome. Venting is a must not these sleds too it seems.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you peel off all your foam? I saw a outfit at the sled show that de-foamed there panels and it looks to be quite tricky to make it clean. Any pics? I went with the full SLP and with all the extra reflective tape I had to install, I figure some vents would help cooling a lot.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I peeled off all the foam inside the panels. It's a bit tricky to get it clean. Mine is still a bit of a mess behind there as I ran outta patience when I was doing it lol. I used a holesaw to drill out the panels for extra strength. Used a razor blade to try and clean up the foam that was left over but didn't work out that great. Here's some pics of what it looks like. I like the look of the gill vents. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353213192.932287.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353213234.915741.jpg

hgl800

Reaction score
I went with a combination as well. Used the mod rods knee vents and mountain fit 10 piece kit, but i only have 4 of mountain fit ones installed so far cause I cant seem to bring myself peel the decals yet on my LTD. Im sure after a trip or 2 (or a belt) they will be gone lol.

xxxmodrods

Reaction score
you can see many options on the web site for the proclimb we also have more great products for this sled.

XXXModRods.com Your World Leader in snowmobile venting

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 186
  • sf.jpg
    sf.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 181
  • big file.jpg
    big file.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 183
  • pro climb knee vents web.jpg