Proclimb 1100 - Whats the final work?

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what people think of the 1100 Turbo now that guys have some seat time? Does anyone have one and wish they didnt buy it or is everyone happy with thier purchase?

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your a big strong guy you will enjoy it... if your a lightweight stick with the 8

That's a myth. I'm average size and I know of people smaller than me that have no problems with them. As for the sled I love the low end torque it has. It is a little heavy if stuck but so is every sled. A couple add ons and you'll have a grin from ear to ear when you ride. I'm happy I bought it.

Last edited:

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my M1100T with its Evolution Powersports goodies - it is the most fun I've had with my clothes on. No regrets - it is the perfect mod platform. A big thank you to T&T Powersports and JustBoostIt on this forum - he helped make this sled rock!

feetsbig

Reaction score
I traded mine in and went back to an 800.I know i'll miss the boost but not the weight.I think it depends mostly on what terain you ride.If you are not big and heavy[like the sled] or in really good shape it will have its way with you.But compared to my TRX it was way easier to manuvere the cat.make no mistake ,they are heavy,plus they hold their value about as well as an m1000

mattsterz

Reaction score
Picked up a 2013 1100 turbo ltd.have 40 miles of trail and 30 miles of mountain(still trying to follow break-in procedures.It's kinda like a crackhead trying to stay off the pipe).So far the ride is much better than my 2009 m1000(probably just valving).I am 6"1 215 lbs 47 years old and don't have the best back but i wouldn't trade it for anything.And i do plan on getting all the evo goodies.I had opportunity to meet gene from wkm in Valemont last season and he was kind enough to let me try the 300+ supershute he was riding and wow is all i can say,hence the evo game plan.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found its a 500cc sled till the boost comes on then its hang on. Very front heavy with out the boost.

anyone found how to lose some of that turbo lag? evo brv?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found its a 500cc sled till the boost comes on then its hang on. Very front heavy with out the boost.

anyone found how to lose some of that turbo lag? evo brv?
BRV helps a bunch, as does a software reflash. If it's really doggy, check for a small boost leak. Suspension adjustments will help it ride a lot lighter.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2013 m1100 turbo from tt aswell love the power but it is a little heavy. Dumb question but can u guys wheelie yours.

mactheknife

Reaction score
They take some finesse in marginal snow conditions but in the deep there's nothing else I'd rather be on.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

tool_man

Reaction score
Sold mine, went to 800 and adding boost. Great sled, but the belt thing got a little old.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not my thing but yes, they'll wheelie.

I bought a '14 M9000 sn pro lmited 162 and had the highjacker put on it straight pipe and stainless tubes right out of the gate. Going through the breaking period and it should wake up after a couple hundred Kms........I hope?! Not a chance it will wheelie like the nytro a you see in the videos. Marginal ski lift at this point, 86kms on it so far.

mactheknife

Reaction score
Check all your boost hoses and make sure all the clamps are tight. I had a few loose and I had boost leaks. If you want to wheelie, add some preload to the front track shock and let some air out of the rear float.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol no I don't like to wheelie but once in a while u know lol. I tried to do on mine and no go lol but like said above need more snow cause when I hit it skis come up few inches and off she goes fast as **** lol. And I don't have anything but a can.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

mactheknife

Reaction score
Lol no I don't like to wheelie but once in a while u know lol. I tried to do on mine and no go lol but like said above need more snow cause when I hit it skis come up few inches and off she goes fast as **** lol. And I don't have anything but a can.

Yes, yes I do lol.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the cat but I like it so far can't wait to get some upgrades by the sounds of it she is gonna rip just need to check this track and see if I need a 2.5 heard a lot of bad so up in the air.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll im a bit bias. However my 14 is almost ready it will be 11 t number four :) 12 model qw awesome coming off apex mntn with charger n programmer , hands down better all around stock, the time it takes to get used to the weight is gonna depend on what u came off of. Once you do a reflash - we run speedwerx kits - 240-265 :) weight is not an issue and for a 2000.00 upgrade that's pretty easy to guarantee happiness...... Loved the2.25 track as I do a lot at low elevation. 13 with narrower ski stance is a plus, I dropped front ski pressure n it carves like an 800 , You need to know that you are jot getting a light weight mod hill climber , but there's plenty of personalizing you can do , dropping the can saves 22 lbs ......
most everyone with a stocker turbo that rode mine with a kit , was sold on it, it pulls like a diesel and is plenty fast.

The he belt issue was addressed , key is belt break in 40-50 miles varying the throttle, I got over 1200 miles on my 12 before I put the spare on. And it didn't fail I gave it to a fellow rider who was in need ...

two stroke pull is not the same IMO , course we are building a 925 that will be in the hills at Xmas :)

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check all your boost hoses and make sure all the clamps are tight. I had a few loose and I had boost leaks. If you want to wheelie, add some preload to the front track shock and let some air out of the rear float.

Tried everything above, getting close to the 200 km mark. What's the magic break in number that your odometer has to hit that everyone talks about? I was told 200kms and then she opens up! Sure hope so!!!

Top Bottom