Proclimb 1100 - Whats the final work?

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no breaking number. Sled will have same power with 200kms as 1000kms. You are suppose to break the motor in and not run full throttle until 500 miles. But the power won't change. Sounds like your not impressed with the power. What do you have your box set at and what elevation are you at?

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm near Spruce Grove, roughly 2300 for elevation? They set it at 15psi on 94 octane. Don't get me wrong, I'm a CAT guy all the way, the M1000 I had did a great job a grunt once I had it set up. The new chassis is awesome and I can throw it around pretty easy and it's a rider friendly machine for sure. I wanted around that 220hp mark of reliable power. To me that's about where I think I can handle that machine in any type of situation and then go from there if I wanted to. A 40hp jump over stock is fair and gives me a chance to get used to it. Colder days it'll run 7660 to 7740 rpm and warmer days a little less. I think it's a clutching issue and needs the weights adjusted, but I've been told that regardless of the altitude this thing should run the same.??? I rode a nytro that had who knows what on it, and it was around that 240hp range I believe the guy said. That thing was a wild ride, it was harder to handle than the Cat but it had power when you wanted it and would fly. The M9000 will haul down the straight stretch, when the boost comes on it's there and will give you a shot, but that nytro would almost tug on your shoulder joints, and this won't. I suppose I expected it to be similar with the power?! I'm working with the dealer to get things figured out and we'll go from there. I bought the wife a M8000 153" and that thing is amazing! Fears like its part of you and takes zero effort to make it go and do whatever you want it to. M9000 is heavier, but again I have the weight and experience to throw it around, I'm just looking for that wow factor!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm near Spruce Grove, roughly 2300 for elevation? They set it at 15psi on 94 octane. Don't get me wrong, I'm a CAT guy all the way, the M1000 I had did a great job a grunt once I had it set up. The new chassis is awesome and I can throw it around pretty easy and it's a rider friendly machine for sure. I wanted around that 220hp mark of reliable power. To me that's about where I think I can handle that machine in any type of situation and then go from there if I wanted to. A 40hp jump over stock is fair and gives me a chance to get used to it. Colder days it'll run 7660 to 7740 rpm and warmer days a little less. I think it's a clutching issue and needs the weights adjusted, but I've been told that regardless of the altitude this thing should run the same.??? I rode a nytro that had who knows what on it, and it was around that 240hp range I believe the guy said. That thing was a wild ride, it was harder to handle than the Cat but it had power when you wanted it and would fly. The M9000 will haul down the straight stretch, when the boost comes on it's there and will give you a shot, but that nytro would almost tug on your shoulder joints, and this won't. I suppose I expected it to be similar with the power?! I'm working with the dealer to get things figured out and we'll go from there. I bought the wife a M8000 153" and that thing is amazing! Fears like its part of you and takes zero effort to make it go and do whatever you want it to. M9000 is heavier, but again I have the weight and experience to throw it around, I'm just looking for that wow factor!

I suggest you call Terry @ T&T Powersports in Bonnyville, he's been on 1100 turbo's since they came out with the chip to bump up the HP and loves it. He's always willing to share his recomendations and help out a fellow Snowandmudder.

780-826-6121

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried everything above, getting close to the 200 km mark. What's the magic break in number that your odometer has to hit that everyone talks about? I was told 200kms and then she opens up! Sure hope so!!!

Many people have tried the boondocker boxes some with success and some with failure. Best is an actual reflash of the ecu. There are many out there speed werx, evo, td

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your box is set at 15 psi at 2300 your basically running stock. Turn your boost up to 18 and try it.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suggest you call Terry @ T&T Powersports in Bonnyville, he's been on 1100 turbo's since they came out with the chip to bump up the HP and loves it. He's always willing to share his recomendations and help out a fellow Snowandmudder.

780-826-6121
Right on! Thank you very much for the help, greatly appreciated. I'll call him tomorrow and see what he suggests.

Reaction score
Ditch the box, go with a evo reflash. I run the Vmap BC kit up to 300. Dial the clutching in and I guarantee you you won't be dissapointed. Evo is a great company that stands behind there products and are always willing to help.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been in touch with WKMS and they seem to know what's going on. Going to get a few options from them but I agree a ECU rue flash is the way to go and re gap the plugs. Thanks!

Top Bottom