problems with GGB can

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
anyone have any backpressure problems with their Pro RMK using a GGB can? Just put it on over the weekend and rode sat/ sun and it would

hesitate sometimes and bog out then so when taking a jump or turn in the trees it really messes ya up thinking you have power and then

you dont. any thoughts ?

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the first I've ever heard of. Ran one for 3 years without a burp. I'd go back to stock for a day to see if it isn't another problem like ****ty fuel

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
I will try emailing the company. I am using 91 octane ethanol free. Which was put in at the end of my ride in february and I didnt use any stable. Came back March and fired up first pull. first few hours of riding it didnt bog out at all then it was almost every other push of the throttle. Fit n finish is awesome and sounds sick!!

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
Ok new year and will try running with GGB can first on first day and see if any problems like last season. Still have stock so will flip that one back on if I have problems again. I love the sound. few posts up says alot have problems with pressure.

I know I was up over 9600elevation not sure if that would have anything to do with at as my clutch is set for 8k plus.

bsoluk

Reaction score
Had a GGB can on my 14 rmk assault for 2 seasons and no problems. And running good on the new axys. Check the pressure output on your fuel pump. Had similar problem last year and it was my fuel pump.

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in march you said your sled ran good for first few hours of the day and then started acting up? I guarantee you its not the can. Check your clutches, fuel pressure, or belt.

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
Ok IT WASNT MY CAN! MUST HAVE BEEN THE GAS. Ran it this year with new gas 4 trips out and no probs now have over 300 miles on new can and did have to seal it with hi-temp silicone by where it exits out of my
sled bottom as there was agap that let snow in and then freezes when you stop and then your crank and quick drive belt get frozen to the bottom and have to chip it out. Silicone did the trick bought at auto parts store
in small red tube like 9 bucks. :) RIDE ON!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only problem I have with mine is it makes me horny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your safe Ron, horny don't mean gay lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your slurring again

Top Bottom