Problem solved !!

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we ran out of paper towel on our roll in the kitchen last night, and my wife asked me to get a new roll. So o head downstairs to get a new roll for the dispenser to find out that we are out. So with my quick thinking on my feet and not coming up empty handed, this is what I came up with ! :). The wife did not think it was as funny as I did.......... :-(. ( just got told to go buy more paper towels today, we are not hillbillies. )

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299433528.183241.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299433528.183241.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 262

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we ran out of paper towel on our roll in the kitchen last night, and my wife asked me to get a new roll. So o head downstairs to get a new roll for the dispenser to find out that we are out. So with my quick thinking on my feet and not coming up empty handed, this is what I came up with ! :). The wife did not think it was as funny as I did.......... :-(. ( just got told to go buy more paper towels today, we are not hillbillies. )
Good thinking.......!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WTF, that's what I put on the paper-towel holder in the house and the motor home. Works way better, more absorbent, durable.......... Tell the Mrs. to give it a try and she'll see for her self.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF, that's what I put on the paper-towel holder in the house and the motor home. Works way better, more absorbent, durable.......... Tell the Mrs. to give it a try and she'll see for her self.

I agree with you Dale. But Jen just does not see it the same way we do !! She even said don't start cleaning parts and chit in the sink !! I said I would never do that! I would use the bathtub :) more room.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you Dale. But Jen just does not see it the same way we do !! She even said don't start cleaning parts and chit in the sink !! I said I would never do that! I would use the bathtub :) more room.

The dishwasher works great...... Just Sayin bro.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its paper, and they're towels aaannnd they're in the form of a roll......'nuff said.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those blue shop towels are a great product...... way more absorbant than anything else other then a cloth towel. The only problem is they cost a little more

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
So she ran out of paper towel on our roll in the kitchen last night, and my wife asked me to get a new roll. I said get your own and while you are at it get me a beer

Thats how you are suppose to answer ;)

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats how you are suppose to answer ;)

exactly she was incharge of the paper towel inventory while you were incharge of beer inventory. I bet you never ran out of beer did ya? she has no excuse for that one:beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeezis TJ, you're wife must be related to mine...she kinda frowns upon anything shop related.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeezis TJ, you're wife must be related to mine...she kinda frowns upon anything shop related.

Towel was still hanging this morning... I even saw take a couple of sheets off when we were cleaning the house yesterday afternoon.:d

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's not hillbilly they cost way more than crappy kitchen paper towel. Also blue shop towel is the finest ass wipe I've ever used... just saying.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's not hillbilly they cost way more than crappy kitchen paper towel. Also blue shop towel is the finest ass wipe I've ever used... just saying.

^X2 work great at 3:30AM in the middle of the field:beer:

Top Bottom