Pro vs E-tec

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who are you to say the pro has a more efficient drivetrain?

well call that one a wash.

lighter? reading to many magazines and flyers lately i see..

also a wash.

crappy track and a bit less power puts the pro lower on the hill PERIOD.

BUT it is still a great machine.been pretty much problem free and handles well. oh and the price is right.

This useless response is a wash.:p

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man these types of threads along with all the brand wars ppl take to heart crack me up, all the new sleds are awesome machines it just depends on rider preference. Good riders can take any of these new machines anywhere they want on the hill, it all comes down to how good you can ride more than the actual sled itself.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Walked right into that one!! Judging by warhawks rediculous posts I'd say he's been on a sled twice.

Yes MAXIPAD you are really close:confused: to how many times i have rode a sled lol. Judging by your number and quality of posts i would say you bs more than you ride. Your employer must just love you being at the parts counter all day on the computer.

Once again you cant see the good in all products because your union tells u what to think.

what ever brand this guy decides to buy pretty sure he'll let us know if hes happy with it. Just hope that he takes the chance to ride all brands as this is a good amount of money to spend on something if you don't like it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes MAXIPAD you are really close:confused: to how many times i have rode a sled lol. Judging by your number and quality of posts i would say you bs more than you ride. Your employer must just love you being at the parts counter all day on the computer.

Once again you cant see the good in all products because your union tells u what to think.

what ever brand this guy decides to buy pretty sure he'll let us know if hes happy with it. Just hope that he takes the chance to ride all brands as this is a good amount of money to spend on something if you don't like it

I'll take Maxwell riding more for $400 Alex..............

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

what ever brand this guy decides to buy pretty sure he'll let us know if hes happy with it. Just hope that he takes the chance to ride all brands as this is a good amount of money to spend on something if you don't like it.

"yikes" You apparently dont read any of maxwells posts. He may be a bit brand loyal, But I would say he rides more than what you may think. His second home is Valemount.

I'll Take Maxwell rides alot for $500.00 alex.

How many mountains in Regina anyways?

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of loyal brp guys. Tired of playing at your low level. Going to let the machines do the talking.

drag_it

Reaction score
Last year I rode a 2011 pro and a 2011 etch and I had a very hard time riding the doo. I got on the pro and after about 20 min I hard it figured out this fall it came time to purchase my new sled and keeping in mind I was open to either one I had bought the new pro assualt and after riding it last week I. Allen creek I am so glad I made the choice the only thin I qhave done was extended it to a 163 and when I climbed against the 2011 doo I climbed higher went through the powder smoother the pro is my choice by far

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take a breath warhawk. The pro is a wonderfull machine. As much as I talk about doo the pro would be my second choice. And we all know its working much better than those new m8s...!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year I rode a 2011 pro and a 2011 etch and I had a very hard time riding the doo. I got on the pro and after about 20 min I hard it figured out this fall it came time to purchase my new sled and keeping in mind I was open to either one I had bought the new pro assualt and after riding it last week I. Allen creek I am so glad I made the choice the only thin I qhave done was extended it to a 163 and when I climbed against the 2011 doo I climbed higher went through the powder smoother the pro is my choice by far
If you come off a sled with flat steering the doo will be a tougher tranasition.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take a breath warhawk. The pro is a wonderfull machine. As much as I talk about doo the pro would be my second choice. And we all know its working much better than those new m8s...!

Have you seen a few on the hill? I just curious how those crazy tall spindles work when you go to side hill.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you seen a few on the hill? I just curious how those crazy tall spindles work when you go to side hill.

I saw one seized up at km 1 on the Allan Ck trail on the 17th. Does that count ?

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

Last edited:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I saw one seized up at km 1 on the Allan Ck trail on the 17th. Does that count ?

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

Top Bottom