Pro rmk turbo

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Im am curious is to what turbo would be the best to run on a pro rmk I no boondocker seems to be working for the pro but any one else works better or what's your opinion????

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Contact NM on this site. There aren't any better running turboed Pro's out there right now than the ones he is building.:trustme:

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NM Boost-it will make the most power hands down, there just north of Lacombe and there tuning is easy and only required for setup.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The silber setup looks good and I have heard nothing but good. Just bolt on and go. No cutting required. The only thing I don't like about the boondocker setup is the tunnel dump exhaust and having to cut a hole in the footwell and side of the tunnel.

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some where on snow and mud Neil says his kits will be the most expensive kits, Its really dependant if you just want to tell everyone you have a turbo or use one. The Boost it setup works very well! I believe he is gone sledding

b_doornenbal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen a couple of Sibler kits and they have had a difficult time tuning. I would recomend a boost-it kit based on the fact that it is built at a local shop and tuned to run. The fact that he will not be making 4000 kits you should be able to get service. Plus the way his sleds run on 8lbs is incredible.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im am curious is to what turbo would be the best to run on a pro rmk I no boondocker seems to be working for the pro but any one else works better or what's your opinion????

Matthew with Mountain Toys in Cochrane has been installing Boondocker kits and I can't imagine how it can get any better as you just gas and go!!! Although 12 lbs is the most I've seen any of them run!!

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
i have talked to neil and there turbos look fantastic, but they are not for sale yet has anyone ran a aerocharger kit, or does anybody install the hm kits?????

Top Bottom