Primary Clutch for 2007 M8

krusher1968

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a cross reference chart that shows what clutches can be used on different brands and types of sleds. I need a primary clutch for my 2007 m8 but don't want to buy new, in my area there is some polaris 800 clutches for sale but no OEM that I can find right now.

Thanks in advance,

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap sorry!! didn't read close enough that you were looking at "other" brands. My bad.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a cross reference chart that shows what clutches can be used on different brands and types of sleds. I need a primary clutch for my 2007 m8 but don't want to buy new, in my area there is some polaris 800 clutches for sale but no OEM that I can find right now.

Thanks in advance,
You are limited in choices - OEM (about $600), get a P85 machined to fit your M8(about $1000), or go with Comet or Powerblock.(cheap, but cheap product, too.) If money is no object, you can go with STM or TAPP as well, but you can buy 3 new clutches for the price of 1...

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Local stealership wanted $650 plus tax for a new one. I ordered one out of the USA and got it for $530 tax in shipped to my door. Shop around.

Top Bottom