Pretty quiet in here lately

pat84

Reaction score
It's been pretty quiet in here lately. What's happening? Anyone out riding? Got any pictures to share? How's everyone's stuff running?

Reactions: RXN

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ae6436c17635a7b5a4eaaa556374b595.jpg

Allen creek on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd really like to hear a Camso review

Me too! Haven't got mine on the bike yet.

Especially curious how well the Camso ski works. Really don't want to give up my Yeti ski. Soooo predictable. Should I be finding a way to make it fit the Camso spindle?

Last edited:

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will have to give an ongoing review.. Didn't get a ton of seat time on it yet. Had bike issues. The connectors for my fuel injection must have gotten moisture in it. Got it fixed though.

I love the track on this kit. I like climbing and boondocking so it Suits me. Throws a wicked roost due to the deep stiff paddles.

I haven't tried the yeti ski before. But had tried the timbersled.
On hard pack the camso ski is like riding on rails move your hips to steer rather then turning of sorts. Haven't tried any big side hills yet.

Like any setup, bike setup is critical. My bike needs stiffer forks still. Right now feels like too much ski pressure. I am going to rearrange the spacers on the strut rod to shorten it. But from what I'm told the Ktm/husky sit tall so the starting setup of spacers is different then the yamahas. And with soft forks as well combines for extra ski pressure.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Yeti ski is far superior to the Timbersled IMO. That's why I'm a little concerned with using the Camso ski.

I expected the Camso to throw a wicked roost. The tunnel cap is way too short. I'm gonna try adding a stiff flap of some kind to try keeping the snow under control. Also gonna find a way to re-enforce the last 10" of the tunnel cap. Pretty flimsy back there.

pat84

Reaction score
I have to agree about the yeti ski, how much better it is on the trails is enough for me to suggest it to other people. Also as a bonus it doesn't throw nearly as much snow up and onto your face. I've so far heard mostly good things about the Camso, I honestly wasn't expecting that. Not that it's a bad thing at all. Competition is great for us riders!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. It's not a "bolt on" to the Camso spindle like it was on my Timbersled though. Gonna have to get creative. :hmm:

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been out twice now in the past two weekends. Base is starting the form now so trees are getting fun. Bikes running better than i would have expected

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2015 KTM 450sxf, 120" yeti. Got a PST engine jacket coming, a boss noss 20hp system to install, a doebec afr+, and maybe a 520 big bore in new year.

Top Bottom