Predictions for Lord Stanley's Cup

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vancouver- its our year, and we are due.

GO CANUCKS GO

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Vancouver- its our year, and we are due.

GO CANUCKS GO

so is Toronto...... don't mean it's gonna happen..

Probably gonna be chicago or pitsburg but the Vegas odds on the Oilers is around 9500 to 1 so I figure $50 at those odds is worth the long shot for a 450K payout....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes bogger i agree miracles can happen. and whats fifty bucks anyways.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so is Toronto...... don't mean it's gonna happen..

Probably gonna be chicago or pitsburg but the Vegas odds on the Oilers is around 9500 to 1 so I figure $50 at those odds is worth the long shot for a 450K payout....

like your long shot.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Edmonton Oilers - Of Course....

images

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes bogger i agree miracles can happen. and whats fifty bucks anyways.

I agree miracles can happen too. Like your team won a game (be it preseason, i will still give them credit that they did win, and more than once).

MontreaL WILL be taking it this year, thank you very much. :eek:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree miracles can happen too. Like your team won a game (be it preseason, i will still give them credit that they did win, and more than once).

MontreaL WILL be taking it this year, thank you very much. :eek:

yes montreal will be takin it this year ...............................from every other team in the league:eek:

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes montreal will be takin it this year ...............................from every other team in the league:eek:

Yeah, they'll be taking high 5's from everyone except your team, as your team is already looking for the golf course,they know where they belong.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not one game into the regular season and the trash talking begins....

Just like all the Hab fans boo'ing their team in pre-season action...oh how the Montreal faitfull stand behind their team! :d There will be riots in Montreal, because again, they fail.

Edmonton - flip a coin and you will get better odds, but thats not saying they couldn't make it into the finals. No one said they could do it in '06. Oct/Nov will be a tough few months for the Oil as they try and figure out what works. A cup contender? Doubtfull, but a fun team to watch which is more than I can say for the past few seasons. It will be a long 82 games. I'll actually make the trip to Edm to watch some home games this year.

Vancouver - haha, hmmm, yeah, no.

Toronto - a bunch of "I" players, too many egos. Nothing post regular season.

Calgary - Iginla will never win a cup playing for the Flames.

The Hawks - They have a lot to proove after all they did in the summer with their roster and goaltending.

Pitts - Cindy will be crying again...

Washington - could do it, still missing some key players at depth

Detroit - need to get younger, not older.

farwest

Reaction score
Chicago only delt some 3rd and fourth liners.Defence and forwards are the same and Turco is better than average.Hard call between them and Pitsburgh.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oilers beat the flamers 4-0 wow what a way to start the season!!!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oilers looked good last night; but not Cup material.:eek: I really liked my choice of Eberle over Hall in all my drafts.:d If I had to guess I'd be going with San Jose. As much as I love my Wings I think SJ is gonna be tough to beat this year.:beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was probably one of if not the best game the oilers have played since the 06 playoff run. whole team was playing good. best part i think is a toss up between eberle goal or big macs fight.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, I didn't think it would/could happen, but it did. I told my son if the OIl could win their first real game of the season, I would cheer for them.
So, no sooner did the third period end, my son ran out to the kitchen with a contract he made for me to sign, I assume he made it to keep me from backing out later when they suck and start losing ? I dunno, but really, I hope they do well this year. It has been a long time coming that they get some good action.
Growing up in Edmonton, the Oil was all it ever was in our household, so I guess we are all Oil this year at home, except our daughter who is still true to Montreal for another season.

Top Bottom