Ppc

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my parents say they are voting ppc, looks like lots don't like Scheer.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my parents say they are voting ppc, looks like lots don't like Scheer.

Oh no. If thats what people are thinking than we better get used to Trudeau for another 4 years. I dont know why people like to throw votes away. Its almost like saying, I voted PPC but secretly wanted the liberals to win.

Dont get me wrong, I like the PPC platform but they will never win. I want the liberals out.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
71920903_10214039116606152_5281447590842335232_n.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my dad figures Scheer is a bigger puss than trudeau

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure that is physically or mentally possible.

I honestly don't know much about Scheer. But Ill trust what my Dad says. I don't even think there is a liberal is running in our riding. lol

So it will be PC/PPC race. I won't be surprised if PPC picks up a few seats in Alberta.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know much about Scheer. But Ill trust what my Dad says. I don't even think there is a liberal is running in our riding. lol

So it will be PC/PPC race. I won't be surprised if PPC picks up a few seats in Alberta.

They have my vote

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Possibly, but than he may be scared to give away our tax dollars overseas. Trudeau is not afraid to spend money, he came from it.
(didnt mean to love this post, its a good post though haha)

Other than not being Trudeau what has he said or done that you like? Might be too late for my Dad, but I'm still on the fence.

I watched a 40min Q&A with Scheer and hes not sounding all that great to me.

https://youtu.be/jzMK1g10wds

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other than not being Trudeau what has he said that you like? Might be too late for my Dad, but Im still on the fence.

I watched a 40min Q&A with Scheer and hes not sounding all that great to me.

https://youtu.be/jzMK1g10wds

Honestly, I dont know much about scheer. On paper Bernier looks way better to me, so I do not disagree with your Dad at all.

Im trying to figure out what the right thing to do is. Same as out last provincial election, we wanted the last Govt out and we got it.
So im looking at my provincial federal candidate which I really think he will do good.

338canada has the liberals ontrack for a major govt as of today.
161.7 seats liberal
138.8 CPC
0.5 PPC
Are the projected seats.
I dunno if we can endure another liberal majority, and I dont want to throw my vote away.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I dont know much about scheer. On paper Bernier looks way better to me, so I do not disagree with your Dad at all.

Im trying to figure out what the right thing to do is. Same as out last provincial election, we wanted the last Govt out and we got it.
So im looking at my provincial federal candidate which I really think he will do good.

338canada has the liberals ontrack for a major govt as of today.
161.7 seats liberal
138.8 CPC
0.5 PPC
Are the projected seats.
I dunno if we can endure another liberal majority, and I dont want to throw my vote away.

Here's the thing. There will be no vote splitting factor in this particular riding. It is between the right and the far right. Either way no Liberal is getting the seat.
So its not a waste of vote, its a good vote for real change. And I think my Dad is right about Scheer, he could possibly be as or more useless then Trudeau from what I'm seeing.

PPC wont win a majority government, but they could hold the balance of power in a minority or form a coalition government.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the thing. There will be no vote splitting factor in this particular riding. It is between the right and the far right. Either way no Liberal is getting the seat.
So its not a waste of vote, its a good vote for real change. And I think my Dad is right about Scheer, he could possibly be as or more useless then Trudeau from what I'm seeing.

PPC wont win a majority government, but they could hold the balance of power in a minority or form a coalition government.

You are correct,

But im a little confused tho. I thought canada for the most part, especially the west wants Trudeau gone?
If I’m wrong in saying this please correct me. I have the same situation here in my area. Wouldn’t a extra CPC seat have more value than a PPC seat. We would still potentially have scheer as the party leader. Giving the CPC another seat could potentially avoid a majority liberal govt.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are correct,

But im a little confused tho. I thought canada for the most part, especially the west wants Trudeau gone?
If I’m wrong in saying this please correct me. I have the same situation here in my area. Wouldn’t a extra CPC seat have more value than a PPC seat. We would still potentially have scheer as the party leader. Giving the CPC another seat could potentially avoid a majority liberal govt.

I don't get your math? You have to take seats away from liberal ridings to win. If the the PPC and CPC seats add up to more than liberals, liberals still loose.

This seat is 100% not going liberal, so might as well support the party that is making some sense. Make sense? haha :beer:

Edit: Basically its all in the hands of the east. They decide how this all goes.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get your math? You have to take seats away from liberal ridings to win. If the the PPC and CPC seats add up to more than liberals, liberals still loose.

This seat is 100% not going liberal, so might as well support the party that is making some sense. Make sense? haha :beer:

Lol fair enough. I hear what your saying.
I guess, what im wondering. What kind of a voice will that PPC seat actually do for us federally??? Is what I was getting at. Yes its still a loss of a seat for the libtards, but will that PPC seat have a actual voice that will make a difference, looking at the projected seats 338canada is predicting.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol fair enough. I hear what your saying.
I guess, what im wondering. What kind of a voice will that PPC seat actually do for us federally??? Is what I was getting at. Yes its still a loss of a seat for the libtards, but will that PPC seat have a actual voice that will make a difference, looking at the projected seats 338canada is predicting.

If it is a minority government (lib or con) PPC could be running the show if they have enough seats, just like what happened in BC with the Green party. It just depends how it all goes down.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand how Scheer could come across more inept than Trudeau? Trudeau may go down in history as the PM that has done more damage than any other person in Canadian history? He’s a feminist yet half his women cabinet have been let go or quit? He’s a champion for diversity yet he was obviously racist in his younger years? He is the only PM that has ever had an ethics violation and now he has 2? Scheer hasn’t even had a chance to run the country and he is inept? That video you watched was slanted so bad by CBC. Now tonight they are roasting him for his stance on a social issue like abortion. That’s all the media wants to talk about because the left is pro abortion.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand how Scheer could come across more inept than Trudeau? Trudeau may go down in history as the PM that has done more damage than any other person in Canadian history? He’s a feminist yet half his women cabinet have been let go or quit? He’s a champion for diversity yet he was obviously racist in his younger years? He is the only PM that has ever had an ethics violation and now he has 2? Scheer hasn’t even had a chance to run the country and he is inept? That video you watched was slanted so bad by CBC. Now tonight they are roasting him for his stance on a social issue like abortion. That’s all the media wants to talk about because the left is pro abortion.

My biggest issue right now politically is immigration. Any warm day my and home town is over run with people from abroad.

Scheers policy is open door from what I can gather? He sounds like a wimp, and from what my dad says hes never done anything in the real world his entire life. He'll bend over to the UN just like Trudeau.

I could go on, But sounds like your mind is made up as well?

Im going PPC I think.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My biggest issue right now politically is immigration. Any warm day my and home town is over run with people from abroad.

Scheers policy is open door from what I can gather? He sounds like a wimp, and from what my dad says hes never done anything in the real world his entire life. He'll bend over to the UN just like Trudeau.

I could go on, But sounds like your mind is made up as well?

Im going PPC I think.
Yes my mind is made up. I even have the lawn sign. I follow Scheer on Facebook and Question Period. He’s actually a very witty guy and I know he isn’t going to be dragging his family to India uninvited and be dancing in the streets like a fool. It’s time for the grown ups to go back to running this country. He has already said that he will stop the flow of illegal not irregular immigrants that are crossing into Quebec and Manitoba. He said he would not lift a finger to let ISIS combatants back into this country where someone like the Turd says they have a lot to offer to Canada if they come back. I draw the line right there. Immigration isn’t a dirty word if it’s done properly. A lot of these people will do the jobs that entitled white Canadian kids feel are below there values.

Top Bottom