Ppc

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trudeau got elected because he was the only candidate saying he’d legalize weed. If the PC would’ve said that then they would have won.
I think that this is the majority reason he got in, all the potheads finally had something to believe in lol. Now going after lower cell rates, as Alberta has the highest rates in Canada. He's sure to win the vote of the dope heads again

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau got elected because he was the only candidate saying he’d legalize weed. If the PC would’ve said that then they would have won.

A lot was to do with getting the bandwagon going of anybody but Harper and trying to make him look so bad, and stealing many NDP votes thinking they had no chance to beat Harper.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There sure is a lot of pessimism being conveyed when the opportunity to make a big change is 100% an option.

Most people are voting for the PC because they don’t want the Libs back in, not because they fully support the PC. If the PPC can get enough coverage up to the election they could take the majority of PC votes. PPC has a more prosperous and fair platform and Bernier has considerably more experience then Sheer in life and in politics.

Bernier has 0% of winning. He won't get any seats east of Manitoba. Way too far right. Have to vote for the party with a chance to win. All he's going to do is split votes and cost the PC's ridings, no one will vote for him who wouldn't vote PC if his party wasn't around.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no way that a party could win an election their first time out. I bet there isn't enough people in Canada that know who Maxime Bernier or the PPC are to even win the election.

For the majority of us there is no point following the election news. Our only hope is the Man from Saskatchewan.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t assume the east doesn’t like him. He’s popular in Quebec and Ontario. The mainstream media is doing all they can to give people as little hope as possible in the PPC. I understand what some of you are saying but I don’t feel the possibility of the Libs winning again is as much of a possibility as you’re stating. 52% of Canadians polled said they would vote for a new political party. New as in not the same old dancing partners.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no way that a party could win an election their first time out. I bet there isn't enough people in Canada that know who Maxime Bernier or the PPC are to even win the election.

For the majority of us there is no point following the election news. Our only hope is the Man from Saskatchewan.

If you think enough people don’t know about the PPC the talk about them to people around. Word can spread fast on the internet lol.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t assume the east doesn’t like him. He’s popular in Quebec and Ontario. The mainstream media is doing all they can to give people as little hope as possible in the PPC. I understand what some of you are saying but I don’t feel the possibility of the Libs winning again is as much of a possibility as you’re stating. 52% of Canadians polled said they would vote for a new political party. New as in not the same old dancing partners.

If you think enough people don’t know about the PPC the talk about them to people around. Word can spread fast on the internet lol.

The PPC aren't even a blip on the radar, they are polling behind every other party, include the Bloc, Greens, and NDP. At this point I'm betting on a Liberal Minority government, which I'm assuming will be a Liberal/NDP coalition.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bernier said on The radio the other day that there is no way his party would ever form an allegiance with any other party.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy Lizzy, the female version of Bernie Sanders said she will not work with any government that promotes the TransCanada pipeline. So unless the NDP get in she ain't helping anyone. However this is based on trusting what a politician says.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great platform. No chance of winning. So now you have the choice of Trudeaus left hand slapping you for another 4 years or Scheers softer right hand love tapping you for 4 or more years?

according to whom?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm keeping my options open until after the party leaders discussion oct 6/7.

who's polls are you believing, paid off media.

i remember Trump had absolutely no chance to win, bwaaaa polls my azz.
have tried to ask anyone i meet from down east, they all say there relatives and friends hate Trudeau, with a friggin passion. take a few minutes and ask people at the mall, in CTC, grocery store, u will be encouraged what you hear.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy Lizzy, the female version of Bernie Sanders said she will not work with any government that promotes the TransCanada pipeline. So unless the NDP get in she ain't helping anyone. However this is based on trusting what a politician says.

If she could get a sniff of power she'd have a change of heart faster than she can down a drink.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, the Conservatives just lost my vote. Wasn't gonna take the chance and vote PPC though I like their platform, but this clinches it for me. Scheer is just Trudeau light. "Selective" freedom of the press is BS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad5B9KWkX5c

You beat me to it...I was just coming here to post the exact same video you posted and say what you said.

I was waffling on the PPC vs CPC vote but this might have clinched it to the PPC.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yikes maybe scheer did toss him, sorting the twitter crap difficult.

Trudeau still 100x worse. Next 18 days is going to be ugly, not as ugly as four more years of liberals though.

if Menzies getting tossed is all it took to sway one’s vote they were never really that serious about voting conservative.

Last edited:

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t like it. I also don’t follow the polls either. If this was an act of Trudy then Scheer needs to come out and say so. Otherwise it makes him look really bad. Lots of people follow the rebel.

Top Bottom