Powdergirl wants a truck

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say try them all out and buy the one you like best. I'd also recommend NOT buying new, buy one 1-2 yrs old, still runs and looks like new, will have warranty, no inspections required, and best of all you aren't the one that takes the depreciation hit of buying a new truck.

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the input i think ill go with a 2006 I like the GMC trucks. For a new one will take me a long time to pay it off, hey maybe Sledderglen will help me. I would love to get a quad but I have a not to bad one now and I cant get my dad to take my quad and sled everywhere for me so mmmmmmm... I Thank you all for inputs i will take them into mind and ill continue with me search.
Keep up with the ideas

gusto

Reaction score
Hey your name is Powdergirl right......Get the quad and the men will get the truck..If they do not have a Chevy dump them now...:chevy::d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the input i think ill go with a 2006 I like the GMC trucks. For a new one will take me a long time to pay it off, hey maybe Sledderglen will help me. I would love to get a quad but I have a not to bad one now and I cant get my dad to take my quad and sled everywhere for me so mmmmmmm... I Thank you all for inputs i will take them into mind and ill continue with me search.
Keep up with the ideas

I am selling my 2003 F150 crew lariat 4x4 5.4L 116000kms, LOADED, leather, sunroof, heated seats, pwrseats, 6 disc, pwr rear slider, tow pak, spray in liner, keyless
$14500 within last 8000kms it has new tires, major service including plugs, all fluids, front and rear diff, transfer case and tranny, fuel filter, all done at dealer, well I work for dealer and buy all used vehicles we do have some GMC trucks, send me a pm if ya want some more info,
f-150 012.jpg

maxedcat650h1

Reaction score
powder girl one thing every one did not say was sleds and quads dont fit to well in short box trucks so go long and when the warranty runs out on that import scrap just remember how much parts cost to fix it comparred to a good old gmc which are the only trucks to own anyways check out overpass auto and truck sales ask for jp tell him frank sent you great place for used.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I am selling my 2003 F150 crew lariat 4x4 5.4L 116000kms, LOADED, leather, sunroof, heated seats, pwrseats, 6 disc, pwr rear slider, tow pak, spray in liner, keyless
$14500 within last 8000kms it has new tires, major service including plugs, all fluids, front and rear diff, transfer case and tranny, fuel filter, all done at dealer, well I work for dealer and buy all used vehicles we do have some GMC trucks, send me a pm if ya want some more info,
View attachment 6950

There you go PG thats a nice "girly" truck for ya :p

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey powdergirl..... Just be sure to take your oldman(sledderglen) with you... Ya gotta be sure to get a used 4x4 checked out before you pay the big bucks! The chev/gmc is always a good choice(even though i'm a fargo guy), as your dad is a chev/gmc kinda guy(poor sap). Where'd you find the '06, dealer or private???

Top Bottom