Powdergirl wants a truck

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im wanting a good smaller truck that can haul a sled or a quad that can fit in the back. What do you all think would be good for me.:chevy:
It`s a quad or a truck i can decide but I want to get something

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dodge Dakota or mayby a Ford Ranger.
Both good trucks!
catmando!

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can you put a Dodge? In the same sentence as a ford. Don't mix them up.
Ford =Bad
Dodge = Good. I liked my Dakota but it had the 318 and went like stink, not too sure if I would buy the V-6:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow i cant beleive you all forgot the best truck of all CHEVY.. Like a rock...LOL..

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How can you put a Dodge? In the same sentence as a ford. Don't mix them up.
Ford =Bad
Dodge = Good. I liked my Dakota but it had the 318 and went like stink, not too sure if I would buy the V-6:d

Sometimes I wonder how you ended up on a cat! LOL!
catmando!

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only like the good things in life:d
Before I met my wife they all drove "Chevys" now they all drive Dodge, it is a trickle down effect. Don't worry it will eventually get to you also.:)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cat for me is all about sleds,I,m not Impressed with there ATV,s.Not sure I could come up with a name that would cover my toys,I dont have all of them on that list either so it could get way more confusing.Think I will stick with my name.
catmando!

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!! Ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!! Ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!! Ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!! Ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!! Ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!! Ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!! Ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!! Ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!! Ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!ya toyota!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
1. Chelle, quite the avitar...quite but doesn't quite suit your lifestyle young lady...:rollinglaugh:
2. Powdergirl, funny how quick everyone is to tag their favorite brand....lol...
Pick a truck that will meet your needs, maybe a extended cab for the rugrats. Once you've picked it (if it's used) take it into a shop and have it inspected to avoid buying a piece of junk. You might even want to send Summitric a PM, he has a program that lists many of the common problems on vehicles.
Good luck and keep us informed on what you do...and of course...post photos.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree with The Killer Bunny, Powdergirl, get out there and drive the smaller trucks, find what you like driving, and then decide the features you want in the vehicle, also doesn't hurt to take someone knowledgeable about "noises" with you when you are test driving to buy, vehicles can make some weird noises, and someone who knows what they are can either make or break a deal for you.

Inspections are very important, when I bought my Exploder I bought it at Mayfield Toyota, but took it to a mechanic I know in Spruce Grove to have it checked over before I signed any papers, and even he missed a couple things that came up over the few weeks after I bought it.

Good luck in your search!

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try out a Toyota Tacoma then next year you can get a quad with all the repair money you saved by buying an import.:p

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with The Killer Bunny, Powdergirl, get out there and drive the smaller trucks, find what you like driving, and then decide the features you want in the vehicle, also doesn't hurt to take someone knowledgeable about "noises" with you when you are test driving to buy, vehicles can make some weird noises, and someone who knows what they are can either make or break a deal for you.

Inspections are very important, when I bought my Exploder I bought it at Mayfield Toyota, but took it to a mechanic I know in Spruce Grove to have it checked over before I signed any papers, and even he missed a couple things that came up over the few weeks after I bought it.

Good luck in your search!
TG started out good.......go to Mayfield Toyota.......walk passed the used and abused, sloppy seconds are still sloppy seconds no matter how much Armour-All they spray on them........Slide your azz behind the wheel of a new Tacoma.....breathe deep...smell that new vehicle scent.....pick a color..........collect NEW TRUCK.....go passed the inspection station....smile......no need to act like a poisoned rat waiting for a used one to break down.:eek:
GOT: virgin truck with warranty:d:d

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree nothing is quite like a new truck but the feeling of paying one off is a close second.

mmmmmmmmmm no more payments!!!

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
1. Chelle, quite the avitar...quite but doesn't quite suit your lifestyle young lady....

What do you mean? I always pilot my downhill rig in a frock and heels. Wait til you see my sled outfit. That dress almost matches the Honda red of my dirt rocket too. Kidding!!! Riding in dresses and heels is dangerous.

OK, back to talking about trucks.

Top Bottom