Powder King good sleding

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:):)We sleded in Powderking, Sat 31 Jan 09 looked bad but was some of the best yet, Good base about a foot of powder. I pounded my RT1000 it took it well.

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)When are you coming to this part of the world, Let me know we go almost all the time. If you like having fun and boondocking we do day trips from Fort St John it takes about 3hr one way. What kind of sled do you have??

Assaultdude09

Reaction score
Assault800, like all kinds of riding, looking for some powder snow. some hills,we are planning to leave here on the 26th of feb, 6 guys 2 crossfires 800s, 08 xp 800 136, 05 ren 800 1 3/4, 2 assaults 800s. 3 hrs on sled or truck from fsj in which direction?

Assaultdude09

Reaction score
leaving FM on the 26th, 6 guys, 2 assault 800s, 2 reng 800s, 2 crossfire 800s
looking for some bowls, powder, few hills, looking foward to seeing the hills thou. not much snow this way. 3 hrs on sled or in truck you were saying? which direction?

Dibblit

Reaction score
Powder King Mountain Resort famous for immense amounts of Pristine Powder you can get directions from the site, there is endless ridding around there, you can stage from p.k. bijoux falls, or more south Honeymoon creek its a highways road camp, even more south is kenady sidding, just follow highway 97 south through chetwynd, p.k. is about an hour sout of there, give or take depending on the higway conditions.
Its awsome ridding out that way, grew up in Mackenzie. lots of ridding there too.

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Fort St. John B.C. you go to Prince George B.C. from Chetwynd B.C. you go about 1hr. You will come onto Powderking. Last Sat. we were into 1ft. fresh and good base lots of fun. Will not be there on Feb 26 I will be in Wells B.C.

Dibblit

Reaction score
this sunday going to be takeing the honey moon creek trail to the top bowls, its 15 min south of powderking, at the highways road camp, going to stage in the parking lot in front of the shop, any one intrested in comeing is welcome to, i will post the aprox time to be there sat afternoon.

leave me a msg, or post a reply if you are planning to come.
Thanks Paul.

Top Bottom