Posting Pictures

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I see a picture that is sideways and I have time, I right click on the picture and "Add image to Photos". Open Photos and right click on the sideways photo and "rotate clockwise". Then I drag the picture to the desktop. Once on the desktop them it is the "insert image" icon and upload. The photo was already on a post so sizing and compression aren't necessary at this point.
Thanks for fixing the pictures that you come across...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. its weird when i uploaded those second set picture when i went into the upload screen they were there. so messed up

A lot of people have trouble with pictures and I don't know why this forum can't set it up so that adding pictures works smoothly for everyone. Surely, it isn't rocket science? Dale always has a good point, "site is broken"

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
A lot of people have trouble with pictures and I don't know why this forum can't set it up so that adding pictures works smoothly for everyone. Surely, it isn't rocket science? Dale always has a good point, "site is broken"
I made some adjustments yesterday to the photo upload tool which should alleviate some pains. If uploading thru Tapatalk though that's an entirely different can of worms I don't know how to fix that. I will try to do more adjustments as my time allows.

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah thx for the work on it. Seems I still have some issues with some pictures but hopefully you will get it figured out everyone will appreciate it and hey maybe we will see a lot more pictures lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yah thx for the work on it. Seems I still have some issues with some pictures but hopefully you will get it figured out everyone will appreciate it and hey maybe we will see a lot more pictures lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
As camera's and cameras on phones get better image sizes continue to increase. If we made the size "unlimited" so that we could just accommodate all photos our server would be full and slower than slow. Which is why we have restrictions. We will be doing more changes as our time allows but we do work full time jobs as well as try to maintain this site. Thanks for your support

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have zero issues with Tapatalk ? It's so easy, if the pic is sideways on your phone spin it before posting it.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Before the site got broken, adding pics was as easy as doing it in Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom