Post your rant here

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beer wall at Barney’s causes headache in the morning.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bet it would. i wonder if there will be any more left or you think they will just get a smaller wall?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. An older than me Moyie resident contacted CVSE the other day, and they put us on their list for enforcement.

I drive that road enough to know how much CVSE doesn’t

Any my stock diesel pickup isn’t drawing any attention lol I was just pulling your leg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 12 beer I drank two days ago made me feel crappy for two days after. I feel I should get free beer. :realmad:
maybe get another 12 pack and drink em , see if your feeling crappy in a day or 2. for back up to the claim!

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Making sure you get the flu shot every year because you really get sick if you get it. Then finding that 1 eff'n strain they didn't anticipate and spending a week in bed.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isn't that the truth! I did not get the shot but was sick for two weeks with the flu. Wife got the shot but also got pneumonia 10 days ago and still feeling rough.

Making sure you get the flu shot every year because you really get sick if you get it. Then finding that 1 eff'n strain they didn't anticipate and spending a week in bed.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isn't that the truth! I did not get the shot but was sick for two weeks with the flu. Wife got the shot but also got pneumonia 10 days ago and still feeling rough.
Exactly why I always get the flu shot. Always managed to avoid getting sick for the past...23 years now that I do the math. Started Monday and still going on today. Had to cancel a trip to the US which was pleasure rather than business :( the Hopefully it doesn't progress into pneumonia.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife had to cancel her trip to Vegas last week with her friends as well. Hope you get better soon!

Exactly why I always get the flu shot. Always managed to avoid getting sick for the past...23 years now that I do the math. Started Monday and still going on today. Had to cancel a trip to the US which was pleasure rather than business :( the Hopefully it doesn't progress into pneumonia.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's all this about topics getting all wiped out, hmmmmm why hey Tex you see that, lol

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hacks trying to get into salmon and think that helping other groups out is the key to getting into the alpine. Know your riding ability and comfort level. Likely the worst I've seen the p**sy filter in, grant you it hasn't snowed in a week. Grab a shovel and do some ground work. Get yourself and group in and forget trying to help other groups. Not everyone runs same radio channel, you don't all show up at same time and wait for a milk ticket at the bottom to head up. If you can't make it, wait for the spacing between groups and ride the trail rest of the day.

Top Bottom