Post your rant here

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truckers that use their engine brakes in a signed residential 60kph zone in front of my friggin house! :rant:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son buys property with the 40'x60' shop I always wanted but never got......but it's 2 friggin hours away from me! :realmad:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Truckers that use their engine brakes in a signed residential 60kph zone in front of my friggin house! :rant:

Getting bombarded with commercials every 5 friggin minutes while trying to watch TV! :realmad:
Best thing I ever did was cancel my cable and go to Netflix.

The Green party wins 3 fawking seats in BC and they're running the province! How the fawk does that happen? :rant:

My son buys property with the 40'x60' shop I always wanted but never got......but it's 2 friggin hours away from me! :realmad:

Are you having a bad day? Or were you thinking about only doing this rant thing once?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ferniesnow not telling us.

http://www.ferniebrewing.com/#

Just filled a jug up at the liquor store.

Can return and refill

Lots of choices

I didn't even know that??? I haven't a FBC beer for quite awhile and at that time the only one I liked was the First Tracks Ale.

I like the idea of the little jugs and refills. Some of our kids are into that and always have one or two with them when they come home.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't even know that??? I haven't a FBC beer for quite awhile and at that time the only one I liked was the First Tracks Ale.

I like the idea of the little jugs and refills. Some of our kids are into that and always have one or two with them when they come home.

Well head on down and post some results.

So far it’s great.

IMO

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if there was a contest for best single rant, this would get my vote. YOU TELL THOSE F-TARDS C4!

People who have trouble comprehending "Slower traffic keep right" on a 4 lane highway

If some has caught up to you....GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY!

It doesn't matter if you are at the maximum posted speed limit and the guy behind you is speeding.....GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY!

If you can't understand 4 simple English words..."slow traffic keep right".....you ARE part of the problem....GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY!

If you are making excuses to why you are in that lane......you ARE part of the problem.............GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY

Rant over

Phew....there, I feel better

Top Bottom