Post your rant here

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14 yrs. Turns out I got a layoff...the other guys in my dept got canned outright. With the state of chit, I suspect I won’t get a paycheck for 120 days, then I’ll end up canned anyways. I think I would have rather been packaged out...

Fourteen years is still a fair amount of time. Fired, laid off, "restructuring" ...still sucks losing your gig.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apply for the CERB program. Takes a few weeks then you get the 2 grand every month for 4 months

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do people not understand rain makes the ground wet? 3 customers today asking about work getting done, 2 today who seem oblivious it just rained a ton and it's wet. Or the fact that all 3 are late paying and not worried about that, just about getting more work done.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do people not understand rain makes the ground wet? 3 customers today asking about work getting done, 2 today who seem oblivious it just rained a ton and it's wet. Or the fact that all 3 are late paying and not worried about that, just about getting more work done.....
People are fawked. My nephew runs a commercial AG high clearance sprayer and got a call from a guy this spring wondering if he would spray some crops for him even though he is in arrears for $13,000 from last years crop spraying bill.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fukkin bikers with open pipes blatting up and down our street.

4 bikes trust pinned it from the 4 way stop that is one block from our house...probably doin 80 KPH past our house which is in a 40 zone.

Wish I could throw marbles out in the street just prior to their arrival.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fukkin bikers with open pipes blatting up and down our street.

4 bikes trust pinned it from the 4 way stop that is one block from our house...probably doin 80 KPH past our house which is in a 40 zone.

Wish I could throw marbles out in the street just prior to their arrival.
Toss a kids ball out just as they get there! Sure makes idiots slow down and quickly!

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you know that 60% of women still wear a pad that leaks?

There aren't enough swearword emojis available to graphically depict how these commercials make me nauseous.

Be thankful they use blue liquid

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you know that 60% of women still wear a pad that leaks?

There aren't enough swearword emojis available to graphically depict how these commercials make me nauseous.

You need to go back to work. Too much tv :)

Top Bottom