Post your rant here

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Walmartian covid outfit worn outside and ramble on incoherently should drive them away fairly quickly.

I just don't get the arrogance of some people, thinking that the lake is there for everybody. This is a small town.

Think about our medics. The hospital is currently a ghost town, but we are expecting a huge rush any minute.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also worried that with the camping bans, every tom,dick and Muhammad will descend on the town for May Long and ruin it for everybody.

And by everybody I mean me.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...ain't that the truth. And a pretty good rant to boot.

Sorry Dude!

How many years in were ya?

14 yrs. Turns out I got a layoff...the other guys in my dept got canned outright. With the state of chit, I suspect I won’t get a paycheck for 120 days, then I’ll end up canned anyways. I think I would have rather been packaged out...

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14 yrs. Turns out I got a layoff...the other guys in my dept got canned outright. With the state of chit, I suspect I won’t get a paycheck for 120 days, then I’ll end up canned anyways. I think I would have rather been packaged out...
That really sucks. Sorry. Hope things turn around real quickly.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Dodge and Jeep....but if I hear that “Better Days” song ever again, I’m never buying another one....

Top Bottom