Portable BBQ

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
camp chef grill with bbq box. a little spendy but well worth the price. you can get at peavy mart or wholesale sports

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the weber Q220 is the answer, but if you can wait till march, sears may come out with the same deal as this year for $199.99 and then a $10 off coupon if bought online. I missed it this year, so hoping for next year.

Wildreaper

Reaction score
camp chef grill with bbq box. a little spendy but well worth the price. you can get at peavy mart or wholesale sports

Camp Chek three burner stove plus the BBQ box and a cast grill. This is what I use then you can BBQ, grill (everything for Breakfast at the same time), and when BBQing you have a free burner for a big pot for corn, or lobster or for deep frying a turkey all in one unit with two more accessories. Legs detach for easy storage

3 burner stove $199.00
BBQ box $120
Grill $100

best money I ever spent on a BBQ.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camp Chek three burner stove plus the BBQ box and a cast grill. This is what I use then you can BBQ, grill (everything for Breakfast at the same time), and when BBQing you have a free burner for a big pot for corn, or lobster or for deep frying a turkey all in one unit with two more accessories. Legs detach for easy storage

3 burner stove $199.00
BBQ box $120
Grill $100

best money I ever spent on a BBQ.

Where did you get that for 199 because i want one

Top Bottom