Popo back on top!

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems they re-boobed on the "16" highlifter, they put a fancy azz rear view mirror and all you can see out of it are the snorkels. It will be a really convoluted law suit if I happen back over one of Ray's chickens.....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems they re-boobed on the "16" highlifter, they put a fancy azz rear view mirror and all you can see out of it are the snorkels. It will be a really convoluted law suit if I happen back over one of Ray's chickens.....

Or Yar.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438090052.706971.jpg

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have always liked polaris Ray... follow lots in the polaris world....it just that polaris now has really stepped it up with the performance stuff in the last bunch of years... good on them... but not ready for a sxs yet... dont know if i ever will be... still like the quad...

i do see they left the scrammy alone this year and concentrated on other things....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have always liked polaris Ray... follow lots in the polaris world....it just that polaris now has really stepped it up with the performance stuff in the last bunch of years... good on them... but not ready for a sxs yet... dont know if i ever will be... still like the quad...

i do see they left the scrammy alone this year and concentrated on other things....

Great to see can am and Polaris fight for the market. Makes the product better.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris seems to have taken the to heart!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Facebook i posted in one of our local forums and Russell Coker who owns 3P Pit Proven Performance in Houston Texas.... comments ... Quote...

Mark i have one on order ( turbo rzr )... it will be your get around sxs for the 3 days when you come again to Mud Nats and CMR Racing next March...

i guess i have to go again... haha

its tempeting... i was just looking up flights last week for March 23 thru 27th of 2016....

im by myself probably this year ... so whoever comes gets to drive with me in the turbo rzr for 3 days... but you have to pay your own way down there... split hotel and car too... hehe

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When will the dealers have these machines? I need to check the seats in the Rzr

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Facebook i posted in one of our local forums and Russell Coker who owns 3P Pit Proven Performance in Houston Texas.... comments ... Quote...

Mark i have one on order ( turbo rzr )... it will be your get around sxs for the 3 days when you come again to Mud Nats and CMR Racing next March...

i guess i have to go again... haha

its tempeting... i was just looking up flights last week for March 23 thru 27th of 2016....

im by myself probably this year ... so whoever comes gets to drive with me in the turbo rzr for 3 days... but you have to pay your own way down there... split hotel and car too... hehe
Huh that's my b day weekend

But that's also the same weekend as Jackson hole

Decisions

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Afternoon driving Ron H hi lifter at the jamboree I am very interested in the 2016.

Wonder if Val would notice ???

Top Bottom