Popo back on top!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad they put that motor in a utility chassis though ....lmfao.
There is a reason canam has huge discounts on the turbo models....they just don't have the suspension ! When your arrogant enough to think one chassis is good enough for work on a farm as well as a turbo sport model , that's what happens I guess....

Seeing as the rzrs dominate the SXS racing world I wonder what motors they use ...?
not to mention that the rzr out sells all the others combined by about 8 to 1...
If the motors were so bad ,why do they constantly thrash canam in sales numbers ?
there is a reason (s) that you can't give away the Mavericks down in the dunes ....lol

is that true? That the maverick and commander use the same frame?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that true? That the maverick and commander use the same frame?
Yes they do .... Different suspension but same chassis....
the wildcat tube chassis is the best of the 3 by a mile .. Tube chassis ,rear rad and and the Elka version has the best suspension in the game... Hands down !

A yammie motor/ driveline and a wildcat chassis would dominate rather easily .....

As for the power end of it , does not mater if you have 200rwhp... If the wheels are not touching the earth enough... Sorry that's just the way it is....

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can they put the LS7 in yhe hi lifter? Might be fun

Well these things are pretty common in the US.

90wr.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope they changed the seat in the rzr. Our 2013 seat is more comfortable than the 2015.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope they changed the seat in the rzr. Our 2013 seat is more comfortable than the 2015.

....or perhaps the seat is pressed to fit Yar as he gradually grew....kinda like shoes they always feel better after a week or so.

besides I have Cardinal knowledge that the "15" seat you tried fits a certain young slim guy....perfectly....

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they do .... Different suspension but same chassis....
the wildcat tube chassis is the best of the 3 by a mile .. Tube chassis ,rear rad and and the Elka version has the best suspension in the game... Hands down !

A yammie motor/ driveline and a wildcat chassis would dominate rather easily .....

As for the power end of it , does not mater if you have 200rwhp... If the wheels are not touching the earth enough... Sorry that's just the way it is....

That's pretty disappointing to hear they use the same frame . Kinda like they're not taking the sxs market seriously or they're so full of themselves as to think I frame can do it all.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....or perhaps the seat is pressed to fit Yar as he gradually grew....kinda like shoes they always feel better after a week or so.

besides I have Cardinal knowledge that the "15" seat you tried fits a certain young slim guy....perfectly....
Are you talking about me behind my back?????

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I know that guy that fits the seat. Yar is a picky or p.....k... And spills a lot while drinking

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Hopefully there will be some cheap used 900s available when this beast comes on the market.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You ou gotta ride one before spewing.., we ride with the xps a lot and after a few tweaks suspensions are now the same, power for the can am is what I like the best over poo..

from the farm to mountain riding is what I do, only plans in sand is beaches in Mexico

polaris should of sold 8 to 1 since doo first came out with a sxs two years back.. Their was nothing else to buy

Too bad they put that motor in a utility chassis though ....lmfao.
There is a reason canam has huge discounts on the turbo models....they just don't have the suspension ! When your arrogant enough to think one chassis is good enough for work on a farm as well as a turbo sport model , that's what happens I guess....

Seeing as the rzrs dominate the SXS racing world I wonder what motors they use ...?
not to mention that the rzr out sells all the others combined by about 8 to 1...
If the motors were so bad ,why do they constantly thrash canam in sales numbers ?
there is a reason (s) that you can't give away the Mavericks down in the dunes ....lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You ou gotta ride one before spewing.., we ride with the xps a lot and after a few tweaks suspensions are now the same, power for the can am is what I like the best over poo..

from the farm to mountain riding is what I do, only plans in sand is beaches in Mexico

polaris should of sold 8 to 1 since doo first came out with a sxs two years back.. Their was nothing else to buy

Tha commander is good competition for the yammy rhino and kawy mule . The maverick is starting to get better , still no razr for fun factor yet.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yeah but the poo has way more power stock.....144 ton131 ......

Top Bottom