Popo back on top!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again Popo raises the bar in the sxs wars. 144hp turbo...!!
Thats a whopping 34 HP more than a stock rzr 1000 !!!
now comes stock with a yellow rear view mirror.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It shows a 100 hp single throttle body 1000. No such motor in any 2015... I would say that is your ranger/900s new motor.....

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
900s still the same , new colours , different secondary . They dont show the rest of the motors in the left of the pic .

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Friggen awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Keith, which one are you going to buy now? lol

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The title of the thread would suggest that the original poster recognizes that PoPo is in fact NOT on top at this time. Interesting. Good call, and I agree.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggen awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Keith, which one are you going to buy now? lol
I wish polaris, yamaha and cat would show what is coming out for 2016 already!!!!!!!!!!!!! At this point it is a wildcat but if something comes out that i can't say no to arrives in time..........

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish polaris, yamaha and cat would show what is coming out for 2016 already!!!!!!!!!!!!! At this point it is a wildcat but if something comes out that i can't say no to arrives in time..........
polaris dealer show starts Monday. you'll find out from them soon enough. with the $ @ 0.77c, if it is 16 you're after be prepared to pay large!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the reason I am looking at the wildcat. I can get a 2014 x model for $17000 otd. $5000 cheaper the the base rzr 1000 I was quoted. Better suspension on the wildcat. Brakes and power are better on the rzr. I could pay the extra cash if I wait but the machine really has to be worth the wait and cost. As in blow me out of the water kinda deal.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to see what engine the high lifter gets.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was recently told at a Polaris dealership that the high lifter was only for 1 year.

Just like the JaggedX rzr, they'll probably come back with a mudder, just might not have the "high lifter" brand stuff on it. Depends how well it sold I suppose.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine being the first ginney pig to try it with Polaris track record for motors... Not good

so far xds turbo from can-am has been bullet proof, and now time to add the holeshot.. 150rwhp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 225

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine being the first ginney pig to try it with Polaris track record for motors... Not good

so far xds turbo from can-am has been bullet proof, and now time to add the holeshot.. 150rwhp
Too bad they put that motor in a utility chassis though ....lmfao.
There is a reason canam has huge discounts on the turbo models....they just don't have the suspension ! When your arrogant enough to think one chassis is good enough for work on a farm as well as a turbo sport model , that's what happens I guess....

Seeing as the rzrs dominate the SXS racing world I wonder what motors they use ...?
not to mention that the rzr out sells all the others combined by about 8 to 1...
If the motors were so bad ,why do they constantly thrash canam in sales numbers ?
there is a reason (s) that you can't give away the Mavericks down in the dunes ....lol

Last edited:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy **** more power wow! When is enough is enough more power bigger $ and more cost to fix. Hell lets just be done with it and put a LS7 in one and call it a day!! That should put Canned Ham in stall mode for awhile lol.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy **** more power wow! When is enough is enough more power bigger $ and more cost to fix. Hell lets just be done with it and put a LS7 in one and call it a day!! That should put Canned Ham in stall mode for awhile lol.

Can they put the LS7 in yhe hi lifter? Might be fun

Top Bottom