Popo back on top!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Afternoon driving Ron H hi lifter at the jamboree I am very interested in the 2016.

Wonder if Val would notice ???

swap seats with yours, then she'll never know the difference!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope they put some quality control on the poo build, buddys xp 1000 has had his number of issues from a motor, few belts from poor alignment to just queakly shocks.. Not really something you would think for 20 grand

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20 grand? The only new machine I have seen for 20,000 is a left over 2014 from way way way up north. That is the otd price. Lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope they put some quality control on the poo build, buddys xp 1000 has had his number of issues from a motor, few belts from poor alignment to just queakly shocks.. Not really something you would think for 20 grand

Hope you don't choose to buy one, then we'd have to listen to your bragging and beaking about that rather than whatever you ride. I think they are a pretty impressive machine, if you take off the silly brand loyal goggles.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a guy who hates them , he sure spends a pile of time & effort worrying about them on rzr forums......lol

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the Mavericks have no issues.... Riiggghhhtttttt.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They all have issuies... dont think of the issuies... think of the performance factor it will bring you while its running and rolling on four wheels....lol

then pick a brand... buy it... and deal with the problems...
you really think in over 11000 km that i have on my machine, i did nt have problems... you learn to deal with them when your machine puts a smile on your face every time you drive it... once that wears off... then its time to pick up golfing... lol

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dnt have to worry Lenny about me buying one, happy with the can am, not saying it's the best either, but since I went that direction they have not let me stranded.. Buddys xp has not had that luck, maybe yours have

Top Bottom