Polaris Assault 155 Problems?

Super Sled

Reaction score
I ride one and it's the best off trail sled I've ever ran. It it very controllable and does exactly what you want when riding. Downside is it's not if, but when the motor blows up......

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talks cheap Kev and your signin cheques your azz cant cash. We can get together in the big stuff next year and put the topic to rest, Fact is my 09 Doo will thump the pizz outta your 12 Poo.

Hahaha...Are you putting a hairdryer on that thing??? You know me Jay...I don't like the big stuff that you talk of...I'll leave that to you and the locals:D I prefer the SMART, but technical stuff...you should know that by now!! I'll bash trees with ya again anytime, but racing on the trail doesn't really do much for me:D :D LOL

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha...Are you putting a hairdryer on that thing??? You know me Jay...I don't like the big stuff that you talk of...I'll leave that to you and the locals:D I prefer the SMART, but technical stuff...you should know that by now!! I'll bash trees with ya again anytime, but racing on the trail doesn't really do much for me:D :D LOL

Alright beeotch I'll bite trail straight up or tree bangin my Doo will chew you.:smiliestirthepot:at least we can agree on one product we like :ramsfan_small::D

JonJean

Reaction score
Is there any major issues I should know about with the 2012 assault? Is the engine problems fixed? about how much HP do they have?

I ride the assault and it has been treating me real good...i had a piston problem at 1800km and my dealer lent me a sled for 1 week while they were waiting for part. other then that and 1 recall she hasn't been in the shop at all and I'm at 2500km now.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't hit play saw Supertramp and knew it would be dreamer. Dont think I'm dreamin think you might be delusional though

Dude...how can you even have a response for that...that is like me smashing you on the top of the head with a sledge hammer:D You should listen to it though...It would probably put you in the "Dreamer" state of mind...who knows what other BS you might come up with:D

Up in secret creek as I was fixing Jareds DOO - OOC ZigZag "Kev...that sled impresses me...I can't believe how well it works for a 155!! I'm not going anywhere you cant go:confused:"

And...I've probably got 30-40 lbs on you!! LOL

:D :D :D

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude...how can you even have a response for that...that is like me smashing you on the top of the head with a sledge hammer:D You should listen to it though...It would probably put you in the "Dreamer" state of mind...who knows what other BS you might come up with:D

Up in secret creek as I was fixing Jareds DOO - OOC ZigZag "Kev...that sled impresses me...I can't believe how well it works for a 155!! I'm not going anywhere you cant go:confused:"

And...I've probably got 30-40 lbs on you!! LOL

:D :D :D

The Electric Eels-You`re Full of ch!t - YouTube I was impressde where it went . That being said it wont go where mine goes your 155 wont come close in the steep and as for blower POW we'll see if you can back up the BS next year or this one if ya wanna come out Harvey next week we could put it to rest this year if ya want oh ya forgot you dont do the steep stuff well ya got the right machine for you terrain selection. Dont be throwin the weight thing around not my fault your packin weight but it will only make the azz kicken your Poo's gonna get look worse than it would be with comparable weight riders. Like the song says Your full of chit. As for fixin Jared Doo airlock are you serious, You must be walkin around in hip waders to avoid stepin in your own B.S. It also clear you have been listening to way to much Supertramp cause your dreamin all the time now.

Last edited:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Electric Eels-You`re Full of ch!t - YouTube I was impressde where it went . That being said it wont go where mine goes your 155 wont come close in the steep and as for blower POW we'll see if you can back up the BS next year or this one if ya wanna come out Harvey next week we could put it to rest this year if ya want. Dont be throwin the weight thing around not my fault your packin weight but it will only make the azz kicken your Poo's gonna get look worse than it would be with comparable weight riders. Like the song says Your full of chit.

Dude...the you tube thing isn't original anymore:D Harvey next week won't prove SH!T...except allow your old iron to go farther than it should:D As far as talk being cheap...how's the stock suspension in your Dodge?!?! :)

On a lighter note...if you're up for a May long ride in Harvey...let's do it...I'll even be nice to ya:D You going dow to Kook for the weekend?

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude...the you tube thing isn't original anymore:D Harvey next week won't prove SH!T...except allow your old iron to go farther than it should:D As far as talk being cheap...how's the stock suspension in your Dodge?!?! :)

On a lighter note...if you're up for a May long ride in Harvey...let's do it...I'll even be nice to ya:D You going dow to Kook for the weekend?

My priorities are a little diffrent than yours I'm not a DINK. Double income no kids thing so I'm in no hurry to lift the dodge and get a set of white framed oaks. As for Harvey Lots of steep to pull yet and still 12 feet of base. When your toy box is as big as mine you gotta prioritize between bikes,boat,quads,trailer,sleds you know how it goes oh ya you don't sorry. Give me a call next year when the blower snow is out and I'll come down and play in the meadows with ya. Didn't say anywhere you were cheap so the personal shot whatever I would expect nothing less from ya.

Last edited:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My priorities are a little diffrent than yours I'm not a DINK. Double income no kids thing so I'm in no hurry to lift the dodge and get a set of white framed oaks. As for Harvey Lots of steep to pull yet and still 12 feet of base. When your toy box is as big as mine you gotta prioritize between bikes,boat,quads,trailer,sleds you know how it goes oh ya you don't sorry. Give me a call next year when the blower snow is out and I'll come down and play in the meadows with ya. Didn't say anywhere you were cheap so the personal shot whatever I would expect nothing less from ya.

Whoa Jay...taken totally out of context on your part...it was a joking jab...just like the ones you like to give. I was talking about the talk being cheap...not your pocket book, as you've been threatening to do the suspension in your dodge since '08:) Maybe re-read...sit back and count to 10 and oohh saaaa buddy!!

Talk about getting personal:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom