PLEASE HELP 700 engine keeps dieing

zgrizz

Reaction score
B][/B]I have a 08 700 rmk. For some reason, unknown, the engine will just quit, and wont start. I have spark, but when it happens, the guages go out, and the brake light on the cluster comes on. Some times if I hit the top of the wiring cluster on top of the belt cover it will start again, some times it wont. Other times if I jiggle the wires comming up the riser it will start again, then the next time it wont. Have been through all the connections and cant seem to find a possible short, or ground issue. Cant seem to pin point the problem! Just wondering if anyone has had this problem. Not sure if its a fuel pump issue, or censor? Any possible suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh and its not the hand warmers, they have been changed out.:confused::confused:
Thanks

Keng

Reaction score
check your wireing harness thats close the pipe at the front of the cab. i had some problems there. melted the wires and was causing them to short out.

what the!

Reaction score
I have a 07 700 doing the exact same thing been in the dealers for 2 1/2 weeks now, they can't figure it out even with the help from polaris. I checked everything out before it went in impossible to detect problem. will reply when i hear something.

Top Bottom